Lance coming to Sweden again

Rate this topic

Guest AxelFoley

BEER-----> Yes, this is tremendous news!

BELCH

Then I came back for a third time. He jokingly said "Boy Anders, you'll have quite a collection now", then we talked a little (he said that the Millennium movie WILL happen, THIS year! I asked him to sign the Frank Black photo with the tagline from the first season of Millennium (Wait. Worry. Who Cares?) He joked saying that I remember all the lines from the show. I thanked him... again, shook his hand and took off. Photos of the autographs

• Elders (Moderators)

Hey all, I found this on Wikipedia a minute ago. Who put it there, I do not know. Was it you, AF? :wink:

"On 2 March 2008, Lance Henriksen was asked at the Scandinavian SciFi Convention about the future of Millennium. He answered that what he had heard from Chris Carter, Carters next project after the Untitled X-Files sequel would indeed be the Millennium motion picture."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_%28TV_series%29

Guest AxelFoley
Hey all, I found this on Wikipedia a minute ago. Who put it there, I do not know. Was it you, AF? :wink:

"On 2 March 2008, Lance Henriksen was asked at the Scandinavian SciFi Convention about the future of Millennium. He answered that what he had heard from Chris Carter, Carters next project after the Untitled X-Files sequel would indeed be the Millennium motion picture."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_%28TV_series%29

Nope, sorry. That wasn't me, but interesting!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tjmasiakowski

Oh dear, thanks for sharing all this stuff.

Really interesting to listen about the plans

for Millennium.