I would like to say hi to all members of TIWWA!

Guest tjmasiakowski

Guest naossano

Hi Artist Comrade.

I try to be a film director too.

I would be honored to see you gallery or your filmography. Is thre an artistic area on this board ?

• Elders (Admins)
I think I might get into it a bit more to gain

knowledge about this part of alternative

medicine. You say it incorporates concepts

of Alchemy, Quantum Physics and Chaos

Theory? It makes it really interesting.

Essences...

PS: Can you tell me how does the

quote function work here. I am not

sure I understand what I should do

to quote someone without typing

manually quote command...

Hi,

If you click on this button p_quote.gif when responding to someone's post it will automatically quote the original post for you, then you can edit the bits you want to refer to.

If you want to manually put text in a quote box, just highlight the text you want to quote and click on rte-quote-button.png .

You can also use the quote bbcode tags:

[quote]your text here[/quote]

Hope this helps.

Graham

Hi,

If you click on this button p_quote.gif when responding to someone's post it will automatically quote the original post for you, then you can edit the bits you want to refer to.

If you want to manually put text in a quote box, just highlight the text you want to quote and click on rte-quote-button.png .

You can also use the quote bbcode tags:

[quote]your text here[/quote]

Hope this helps.

Graham

BEER---> Thanks for refreshing our memories.

BELCH

Hi Tim, thank you for taking the time to reply.

Vibrational Essences are a concept employed in some branches of Alternative Therapy and whilst generally regarded as quackery they are slowly acquiring a supportive theoretical foundation by incorporating concepts from Alchemy, Quantum Physics and Chaos Theory . Akin to Homeopathy they propose that the vibrational qualities of minerals, gems, animals, flora, colors, environments, astrological bodies etc. can be therapeutically applied in the treatment of physiological and psychological pathology.

The most famous of these are the Bach Flower Remedies discovered by Dr Edward Bach in 1930 though development has been continual and thousands of similar essences now exist.

As I was schooled in the rather less colorful world of orthodox medicine they do not form part of my own materia medica though I find them absolutely fascinating.

'The Vibrational Essence of Cobweb' is my absolute favorite and whilst I know not what it is for the name alone is simply magical and far more exciting than the word 'Aspirin'.

Wow.... How I would love to have you teach me all you know one day....