Hi! Newbie here

Guest Lisa

Hi everyone, I'm Lisa and a newbie to this forum. Not a newbie to Millennium tho!

Just a quick intro - I'm female, 47, divorced mother of 2 teens.

Why am I here? I just finished a marathon of all 3 seasons (started on Friday night and just finished yesterday) and wanted to browse this sight to see how others view the show.

I started watching (and taping) the show from about mid s1 until the end. Caught up with the beginning of s1 through reruns. I was in my garage 2 weekends ago sorting thru some boxes and lo and behold - vhs tapes - ooh goody. Started watching them that weekend, but got sick of grainy vhs and commercials so I went and bought the dvds on Friday and went to it.

I was happily surprised that the show is still as good as I remember it. It is better than most dreck on tv today and I am looking forward to watching again from the pilot (I'll problably wait til Friday - seems like a good day to start marathons :-)

It was and still is my favorite show I have ever watched. A big part of that is LH. As much as I love the stories and theories, LH is an incredibe actor and I couldn't even conceive of anyone else portraying Frank.

So, now I go into the Millennium forums to see what I can see.

Be seeing you.

Lisa

:hiya:

Hi Lisa,

Millennium Marathons are the works, nibbles, maybe beers, phone of the hook and unadulterated Lance Henriksen. This is Who We Are after all.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to our fine community, as I have said, ad nauseum, I have never experienced a board that offers as much fun, friendship and thought provoking discussion ever and I'm sure you will enjoy being a member as much as I do.

So relax, hit the sofa, stick on the DVD's and welcome to a little corner of the Universe that loves the show as much as you do.

The warmest of greetings,

Eth

P.S. Remember my name, I don't have many talents but should you wish an avatar or sig at some point in the future I'm not too croaky at making them.

Thanks all for the warm welcome!!!

HighPlainsDrifter - you sure are right about alot to go thru (whew!!)

ethsnafu - i'll look forward to your help with setting up avatars, etc.

The Old Man wedgies!! ouch

tobyx - i so agree and i'm sure i will just from these warm greetings

be seeing you

Lisa