Is there any hope for humanity?

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Nothing more really needs to be said. And shouldn't be, out of respect for this woman and her baby.

This sort of thing makes me ashamed to be a human being.

................................................................................

On a side note-

Wayne, it seems that you had trouble posting and this thread has come up twice. Would you like me to remove one of them?

yes, i am very familiar with the story. The poor woman was tortured in the basement. Her blood was all over the walls and had a small bucket to use as a toilet. They had the man that rented the house out on TV and he couldnt believe the horror that happen at his house

Guest SouthernCelt
On a side note-

Wayne, it seems that you had trouble posting and this thread has come up twice. Would you like me to remove one of them?

Yes, I put a bolded large type note in the other one asking for it to be deleted. Thanks.

Guest Laurent.
Score:Humanity-0 Monsters-1

Can anyone think of a reason these killers shouldn't be launched into outer space?

'Cause we don't want to mess up our satellites' orbits with garbage. Honestly, I don't know what to think of such a case. But can a 12 year old boy really be charged with murder?

'Cause we don't want to mess up our satellites' orbits with garbage. Honestly, I don't know what to think of such a case. But can a 12 year old boy really be charged with murder?

Depends, most states won't let you do that, but in the last 10 years with all the school shootings, several states, including mine have dropped the age that you can be charged with murder. If you remember the Jonesboro shootings here in Arkansas, Mitchell Johnson is alive and well and walking around with NO criminal record because of his age. When he was released, his record was completely expunged because of the way juvenile arrest files work in Arkansas. He is able to buy weapons, work with children, anything he wants. All he did was snipe a grade school teacher and 5 children under the age of 10 by setting off a fire alarm and waiting until every one came outside. Isn't that a nice thought? Ohhhhh, and as a bonus.....he's chosen Fayetteville as his new home town to settle down in...YEAHHHHH for us!!!!!! :death:

I jumped when I read "Fayetteville", because there's a Fayetteville Georgia, but you're in another state.

I'm ready to go hide in a cave in Canada, or a pub in Yorkshire!

No kidding, sounds good to me!!!!!!