Any Alex Krychek Fans Here?

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

I'm definitely more a Krychek fan then a Nicholas Lea fan. I never saw him in anything else I liked except X-Files. But I have to admit he did an awesome job with an already great character. I especially like is first appearance in the series finale, where even though he's been dead for a year and you only see a silhouette in the dark, everybody knew it was him. He just brought such a distinguishable stance and persona to the character.

Edited by Laurent.

I was a huge huge fan of the character. In the end tho, I didn't really mind when he got shot. So it's a mixed view on that :) Good site, thank you for the post. Not really easy to find Nicholas Lea in current projects right now.

Hey i found this website by accident and enjoyed the archieves of photos it has...check it out

Nick Lea

" It would be nice, however, to see riotous fans hit the streets of all major cities, protesting the conspicuous absence of the missing characters. "

:rofl: :rofl:

Guest Sheree Dawn

There were a lot of good characters in the X-files that got the short end of the publicity stick. I would love to see more of them all; they made the show.

Guest queequeg914

Ahh, Ratboy. I have to say, I love to hate him. But I cried the first time I watched him kill Bill Mulder.