I'm hoooome

Guest Laurent.

Guest Laurent.

So I just found out I had never introduced myself to the board in the three years I've been here. So here we go:

My actual name is Laurent (like in Saint-Laurent) Hébert-Dufresne. I'm a student in physics. I came across Millennium after I finished watching The X-Files (which was a childhood fascination of mine) and felt a void in knowing there was no episodes left to watch. I was pretty much hooked as soon as I watched the pilot for MM. This series had quite a different effect on me than The X-Files. I never thought of Millennium as an entertainment, when watching a few episodes of the first season in a row, I usually felt a bit depressed and dark. But at least the series got me thinking and affected me on some other level; that's what kept me coming back from more. Now I don't have any favorite between The X-Files or Millennium but I prefer to spend my time here than on a XF message board just because the people here are much more interesting to talk with. No fanboys(girls); which means all the discussions going on are interesting and worth a look... maybe except the Lance sexy or not sexy poll! Hahaha no insult intended. In fact, this is the only forum that I've ever participated in. So congratulations to the Old Man and the other moderators & members!

So here's your chance to welcome me to the board as I am still much newer than a majority of the regular members. Hahaha just kidding. No need to reply. :hiya::fool:

Hi Laran,

Here's hoping you enjoy your stay and......well let's dispense with the crap.

I salute you my friend as a very valued member of this board.

I beginning to worry now if I ever introduced myself, methinks you might have started a trend.

Vive Laran,

Eth

No need to reply

Are you kidding? Post something like that and think no-one will reply??? Rubbish! (OMG....English--members--rubbing off on me...and not in the good way! :censored: Kidding! :fool:

Here's a full and unabated WELCOME to you, my friend!!! :hiya:

Hi Laran,

Here's hoping you enjoy your stay and......well let's dispense with the crap.

I salute you my friend as a very valued member of this board.

I beginning to worry now if I ever introduced myself, methinks you might have started a trend.

Vive Laran,

Eth

Yeah... You know, I've started to wonder if I ever introduced myself, either! Kinda dumb, after 5 years and rising to Elder, huh? :doh:

Guest Laurent.

For your information:

Eth, you did introduce yourself on May 9 2005:

Greetings to all.*Found this board after many happy, but solitary years, of Millennium love. I must admit it never occurred to me to look for such a group sooner but after many years of people saying "Millennium? What's that?" I assumed I was a lone voice. I admit, guiltily, to having overlooked season one on its initial airing. I was a devoted x-file and everything, in those days was a poor comparison (even things I had no right in comparing). I wish I had been a more ardent lover o...

Raven, I looked back to the beginning of your impressive mass of post and found no proper introduction. Your first one, on Mar 28 2003, started with:

This is Raven Wolf (formerly "Black Wolf" ).I know it may sound crazy, but I wish CC would give me a crack at reviving 1013!

Which I thought is one of the best first post ever. Dreaming about reviving 1013 by yourself!! :clapping: :clapping:

Should I say I also thought about what I would do if given the opportunity to helm 1013? :doh:

Guest Sheree Dawn

posting a DO NOT REPLY post is like those posts on USENET when people are testing sigs or headers.

TEST TEST.

I always have to post like every one else... YOU PASS

Guest Laurent.
Did i do a introduction?

I don't think so. All I did was search through each members' own "post history". It's easy to access, just click the member name and select "find member's posts" than you can go straight to the last pages to see what their first posts were.

By the way HighPlainsDrifter, it's pretty funny to read your first posts without having any idea what the discussion is about. Here are a few of my favorites:

is this why some people dont eat pork?...

can we say **** smokers on this board?

When did Lara Means marry Alex Krycek? Hes dead, plus Lara is suppose to be locked away in a mental asylum. Whats going on?!

I don't think so. All I did was search through each members' own "post history". It's easy to access, just click the member name and select "find member's posts" than you can go straight to the last pages to see what their first posts were.

By the way HighPlainsDrifter, it's pretty funny to read your first posts without having any idea what the discussion is about. Here are a few of my favorites:

i got a big chuckle out of that Laran, thank you. Looks like in my early days i was quite funny eh?