I'm hoooome

Guest Laurent.

Guest Laurent.

Well look at me... approaching a thousand post and now sporting a brand new name! I don't think the change will confuse anyone, but I still wanted to show off a little! :boody:

Twitchy... Love the new name though. Don't think I'm going to change mine though, haven't had enough caffiene yet to stimulate my brain.

Makes me wonder how long it's going to take me to get that many posts... Hmmm *deep thought* Eh, I'll figure it out later, I've got some chibi Watts running rampant in my house- gotta go put them away... :fool:

Guest Laurent.

My millennial post! Hehe; my thousand post will now rest calmly in my introduction topic! If only I had something intelligent to say....

Well to really come full circle, I'll quote my very first post in my 1000th:

I agree that they usually have too much commodities in prison... prisoners can have cable tv, internet.. while homeless can't even buy their own food. I mean, any system that gives more care to the lives of criminals than to the poor and sick should be questioned. Still, I'm against the death penalty. There was a debate about it on a french tv show in quebec and someone stated that we didn't even knew what death was; so maybe we'd be giving criminals a wonderful gift.

(...)

• 1 month later...
Guest Laurent.
When you reach 1013 posts, Lucy Butler comes to your house in the middle of the night... :eyes:

Sorry to complain Graham, but I'm still waiting for Lucy! There must be a problem with the html coding of the board or something...