I came here to put a bullet in you

Guest Zepp88

Guest Zepp88

Greetings all, new here.

Big fan of both the X-Files and Millenium, just got done watching season 3...

I'm a guitarist, I play in the band Withersoul, and that's pretty much it.

I love the groups ideals that are used in the show, fanscinating stuff to watch, as I'm also fond of the Ouroboros and it's meaning, etc...

I'll be popping in every once in a while, and the Millenium Movie rumors have me excited!

And to whoever it was who designed the site, nice work, looks great.

Edited by Zepp88
Guest Zepp88

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Withersoul is a Death/Doom band, along the lines of My Dying Bride or Paradise Lost or Candlemass, etc. That kind of stuff. They've been around for a while I just recently joined them.

www.myspace.com/withersoul

/selfpromotion

So, any word on how the Millenium movie is gonna be? Hopefully they answer all of the questions that aroze at the end of the show like: What really happened to Peter Watts? What about Emma Hollis and her dad? Where were Frank and Jordan going? And what of the zombified group members in the X-Files "conclusion"??

Hi Zepp,

Sadly we only know that movie is a stated 'desire' and how much or how little 'intent' there is to actually film it is keeping us on the edge of our seats. As Millennium was only a moderate success it would, to my mind, be a mistake to appeal to those with cognisance of it and shape the movie around the mythology. If I remember Carter correctly he indicated it would be a 'Frank Black' movie rather than a Millennium Movie and that he desired to return to the format of the pilot. I think nearly all of us agree that this is the only sensible way it could be done.

As the empasis would be on mass appeal it would sound the movie's death knell to continue the arc of a series that sadly only engaged a moderate number of viewers with even less of those still retaining knowledge of what the arc involved.

Until such day as it is 'confirmed' we live in hope.

Best wishes,

Eth