What are your plans for the XF2 premiere?

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

My plans are finally settled for friday night. I'll see the movie at 12:35 am in Montréal; which means I'll be doing a 6 hours trip by car to see the movie... I hope it'll be worth it.

I wanted to go see it today (the 25th), but I know opening day (especially on a Friday) would be crazy crowded, and I wouldn't be able to enjoy it fully. There will be time this weekend, or early in the day on Monday, when no-one's there! LOL

• Elders (Moderators)

I had plans for seeing the movie on the opening evening the 1st of August but I'm having second thoughts now. The only showing will be at 10 pm, and that could be a problem for me because on the same evening there's a rock festival at the center of my town which means that hundreds of drunk people will be seriously misbehaving on the streets, so it would be safer to just stay home and go to bed early.. I'm hoping there will be a matinée on Saturday but there's no info on that yet. Oh well, maybe I'll go the opening night anyway. I want to see it so badly! :w00t:

• Elders (Moderators)

Sorry about double-posting! I went to see the movie on the premiere night yesterday anyway because there were actually three showings of the movie in the theater which is the better one of the two we have in my hometown. (I don't know why they had led everyone to believe for days that there would be the 10 pm showing only.) I went to the theater at 5 pm, and there were about 30 people with me. That's a good result for a small town like this! :kickin:

Hi Darkie,

I saw the film last night with chums and though we made up ten of the viewers a cursory glance revealed around fifteen more I believe. I didn't expect a full house as such things never happen in this multimedia day and age but that is pretty similar figures to the showing of 'Revenge of the Sith' that me and the nerds went to so I am really hopeful for good figures from the UK. Whilst I am sure the audience was comprised of Philes the atmosphere was fantastic and all had a good time. I certainly don't regret for a second purchasing the ticket and look forward to the second showing we have all booked for.

Best wishes,

Eth