What are your plans for the XF2 premiere?

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

Just being curious: how many of you are going to see the XF2 movie when it premiers? Any special plans for the event? It will be premiered here in Finland on the 1st of August, and I will definitely be there.

The day will also be the first day of my well-earned vacation from work; what a way to start a holiday! :kickin: I can't wait to see all the lovely surprises they've managed to keep under wraps.

It's not that far anymore Graham! Only D-16 for the US!

I guess I'll be going somewhere in London: all the 'big four' (CC-FS-DD-GA) will be here on July 30. Many fans from many boards will be going as well, I'm just afraid I'll turn up to be the only sane guy (according to my subjective definition of 'sane') among a thousand screaming Beatlemania-like Mulder&Scully lovers. Same worry for going to the theatre with fans I don't know well. The movie itself opens August 1st, one extra week for us, bummer.

Edited by Orodromeus

• Elders (Moderators)

Bummer, indeed! I for one would like to go spoiler-free as long as possible, but I wonder how hard it will be to try and avoid seeing or hearing anything about the movie after the US premiere. :)

• Elders (Admins)

Rest assured, this has been on my mind too and whilst we can only cover TIWWA, we'll do the best we can to prevent any spoilers in the inevitable discussion that will follow the staggered release dates.

Rest assured, this has been on my mind too and whilst we can only cover TIWWA, we'll do the best we can to prevent any spoilers in the inevitable discussion that will follow the staggered release dates.

Darn it! you guys spoiled my plans of posting spoilers without blocks, just kidding. I promise to be spoiler free, but i will review the movie here without spoilers.

Hi Vivi,

My chums and I are heading down to the Premiere night in Sheffield. Sadly there will be no one of importance there unlike the London show Oro is seeing. We did debate whether or not to try for London but in the end we blew a small fortune buying Golden Circle tickets for the London leg of Madonna's tour instead. It is also being 'debated' whether or not we should dress up as we did for The Star Wars Prequels but I'm currently campaigning that this isn't the case as there is no way I am sitting in the pub after the movie dressed as The Flukeman.

Best wishes,

Eth