SPOILER: Review of IWTB

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Guest Laurent.

There are more positive review on the imdb page of IWTB. Although we cannot know whether they're real or not. Go check it out for yourself if your in need of positivism. Now that my expectations are back, I'll stay away from the review until I see the movie! There are 5 days remaining.

• Elders (Moderators)

I'll be hanging out in the spoiler forum, as I won't be seeing it until the DVD arrives (I don't like going to the cinema), but having seen some of the responses at the Haven, I'd much rather get the opinions of people here as I know I'd get a more balanced review.

• Elders (Moderators)

Thank you also, Joe.

Just to clarify why I want to hear what TIWWAers think: I eventually threw my hands up in despair when I read on the Haven a report that elsewhere some fans of <foo>, on hearing that the movie is possibly more <bar>-centric, won't go and watch the movie. Good grief!

So you see why I really need input from here.

Guest Laurent.

Haha I love the expression "good grief"!

And I understand what you mean... which is probably why this is the only forum I participate in. More objectivity, less fanboy-ism.

For example, I know there is a chance that I won't like the movie. I'm not going to love it just because it's the X-Files, I expect quality (and I think I expect even more quality because it is The X-Files.. so they'll have a harder time satisfying me than a random movie fan :fool: ).

Well for me i love the X-Files Franchise, just like my beloved MillenniuM. I am going to have fun and check ou what the surprises are all about. I expect critics to tear this movie apart, well thats all right with me. I want to go to see my beloved Dana Scully and Fox Mulder of course.