"Appaloosa" and "Necessary Evil" trailers

Rate this topic

Guest Yatanis

Guest Yatanis
It will be great to see Lance opposite Ed Harris, really looking forward to this western.

Here's the Dying God trailer:

Yep, it would be great. He said once that western is his favotite kind of movie. But it's sad, that he will be on the dark side ;)

I've already watched 'Dying God'. Not my kind of movie at all. :death:

BUT Lance was perfect as always. His way of playing cripple is amazingly authentic. I'm really proud of him. In fact, there no one to watch in this movie except Lance. So I highly recommend it for all devoted fans. :swingin:

Hi chaps,

I've just hurried over to IMDB for the synopsis of Dying God but to be honest I would watch Lance doing his laundry so it's a forgone conclusion that I will see this. From the review it seems the charge is levied at Lance, once more, that he has added his considerable and respected talents to another low budget mess of a movie that does not deserve an actor of his caliber but as I haven't seen the film I cannot comment but I keep my fingers firmly crossed for 'that' film or series to come along that will expose a wider audience to what we know to be fact: that he is one of the finest and most underrated actors of his generation. Some time ago there were rumours over at the fuselage (Lost's official forum) that he was in negotiation to join the cast. I was absolutely beside myself with joy as Lost has made O'Quinn's popularity go stellar and earned him many accolades in the process. Sadly it may just have been a rumour or negotiations may have failed but I wondered if Yatanis could throw any light on this?

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Yatanis
Yatanis, Where did you see the Dying God already? Is it out on DVD yet?

Nope, it isn't... But we are have an Internet, aren't we? ;)

...I would watch Lance doing his laundry so it's a forgone conclusion that I will see this.

:hiya: me too, me too! :)))

And it's indeed MESS movie and never worth not only to be watched, but to be shooted also, IMHO. Unfortunally Lance's filmography have a few movies of that kind. Like "Mimic 3", "1.0"... Well, may be somebody like films like that, but definetly not me. De gustibus non est desputandum ;)

he is one of the finest and most underrated actors of his generation

He surely is!!! :censored:

Some time ago there were rumours over at the fuselage (Lost's official forum) that he was in negotiation to join the cast.

Never heard of it, sorry. But we have to wait a week till new info comes, I hope. Some nice fellas did a great job recording his Scandinavian panel this march, so I really hope that somebody will do the same with DragonCon. :clapping:

Fret not Roo :)

Yatanis is a lady member and myself a mere admirer of Lance's 'work'. That said if any male members of the board do declare crushes on Lance they are more than welcome to.

Best wishes,

Eth