"Appaloosa" and "Necessary Evil" trailers

Rate this topic

Guest Yatanis

Doh! The penny finally drops.

I thought a man crush was, well, a man crush (like a mainstream crush) but it seems a man crush is a crush that it isn't really a crush (following this chaps?) To clarify the matter I found a definition

Man Crush : When a straight man has a "crush" on another man, not sexual but kind of idolizing him.
I don't know if I've lost touch with popular culture or if this is a popular US expression that I haven't encountered but I feel somewhat more educated than I did earlier.

Do women have women crushes he muses?

Eth

Guest Yatanis

It's nice, boys, that you have clarify the matter of 'crushing'. I'm happy for you. As for myself I love Lance not only for his male charisma, but for incredible talent too. :makingeyes: ;-P

Returning to the topic, there some 'Appaloosa' pictures to one who cares, but unfortunally there are no Lance... :angryred:

Edited by Yatanis

I'm glad we cleared that up: "not that there's anything wrong with that"

I most often use "man crush" when teaching guys about idolizing American Football players; like Tom Brady. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of US men with man-crushes on Obama right now!

Sorry, to get off topic, Yatanis. You do seem to be a "high quality" poster. I enjoy your contributions.

Guest Yatanis
here is the pics

Appaloosa

Yep, and I was talking about it. No Lance.

Just forgot to put the link, sorry.

Sorry, to get off topic, Yatanis. You do seem to be a "high quality" poster. I enjoy your contributions.

"high quality" poster? I don't know English THAT well to understand the exact meaning of this word combination, but if it's a compliment, then thank you.

Dear Yatanis,

Have you any idea what the status of The Lost Tribe is? The online Trailers have been pulled and the official website replaced with a blog which is incredibly vague about the future of the picture. There have been some online horror sites that have changed the cast list for the film to one without and Lance and I wondered if you had any idea what's going on behind the scenes?

Best wishes,

Eth

PS Roo is most certainly paying a compliment Yatanis and a much deserved one at that. He is basically saying he enjoys your posts very much :)