This is who I am...

Guest Watts

Rover- aka, the white bouncy ball- was what kept the naughty villagers (aka, the Unmutuals) in line.

The No. 2's kept changing because they screwed up all the time. I think the best was Mary Morris (the Peter Pan character in the ball- Dance of the Dead). McKern's No. 2 was brought back because he was 'asked' to come back by the higherups.

@hippyroo- that episode was "The Chimes of Big Ben". Not one of my personal favorites, but it was satisfactory.

@Orodromeus- Ian McKellen would make an interesting No. 2. Him or Christopher Lee. Hell, even Lance would do a great job. I wonder if they will bring back the Butler (yes, they need an new actor for him, but he was so important...) But will they keep switching the No 2's every episode or will it stay constant?

Wow, we got potential to start a Prisoner thread here- with the blessings of the Elders. Now if we could start one for the original Omen Trilogy I'll be the happiest person on earth.

I dunno... Will the elders get nasty... Or will they join us in our frivolous enjoyment of "I will not be pushed filed stamped indexed briefed debriefed or numbered!"

Come to my Sergeant Neff thread soon in the Lance Forum if you've seen Omen 2...

Hello. I joined this site several months ago but haven't posted anything yet.

A word about the moniker- it (badlife) is taken from the Fred Saberhagen Beserker stories. Written from the 60s to about 2004, the stories centered around machines built by one side in a long ago space war. They were programmed for one task-kill anything living (guess what happened to the Builders). Occasionally they'd capture and use humans for various purposes. A captured human that cooperated was goodlife. One who didn't cooperate was badlife.

I know the name is off-putting, but I'm not sure I want to change it.

Now tell me why so many hard-headed law enforcement types belong to this site. Most of the cops I know aren't sci-fi minded.

I'm not a member of any law enforcement... considering how many age rules I broke growing up... I'm just someone who from a young age loved anything of Lance Hendriksen... which reminds me, I've got some Sergeant Neff pictures I've got to screw around with...

I'm not a member of any law enforcement... considering how many age rules I broke growing up... I'm just someone who from a young age loved anything of Lance Hendriksen... which reminds me, I've got some Sergeant Neff pictures I've got to screw around with...

Mr. Henrikson has been in a ton of movies and brings a lot of class to whatever he appears in. Can't say all the movies were good, tho. I saw one about Sasquatch Mountain or some such thing, that wasn't the best. He can certainly wear a black hat with ease (one of the Hellraiser flix).

Lance just seems to know what his characters needs, whether its the bad-ass, not putting up with crap yet understanding (only to Damien) Sergeant Daniel Neff, to the caring, willing to do anything to protect his family Frank Black (who is also a bad ass when he wants to be). Lance also looks great in a uniform- which is difficult for some actors to pull off.