This is who I am...

Guest Watts

Watts,

Have you conquered the problem regarding amending your profile or is it still ongoing? Let me know and I will try to sort the issue for you.

On the topic of Millennium Con's. There's certainly nothing official taking place, single show conventions are very much a rarity these days with only Lost and Doctor Who commanding the attention of enough people to warrant it, but people have expressed the desire to meet each other in their respective countries. Sadly the most perfect of opportunities passed the British contingent by some time ago. When Lance appeared at Collectormania a number of us purchased tickets and wondered about the possibility of a meet but it turned out we were attending on different days sadly. Just a point of trivia: whilst I don't know what is occurring in the world of Philedom the last organised 1013 meet I came across was a Lone Gunmen Group who met yearly to hold a mini-convention of sorts. Who would have thought they would have a staying power our own franchise did not.

Best wishes,

Eth

I was finally able to amend my profile. Thanks.

Yeah I figured there weren't enough of us in one place to do a real con.

Hopefully they'll be a mini reunion some day.

:hiya:

First, hiyas! Never got a chance to welcome ya to the boards after replying to your posts. I look forward to writing you on here.

I think we should find a way to come up ourselves. Granted, it be hard, but we are the following of Millennium. We haven't let it die. What's stopping us? :rofl:

I'm game. I've been to several conventions and things but none of them really focused on any 1 thing. It would be great to meet some people as into Millennium as I am.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Welcome to TIWWA and thanks for the great comments!

As Eth said, I'm concerned too about the error you got. I've not come across it before.

Its very rare from what I can see on Google may have been caused by certain cookie handling techniques or use of third party mod called a Shoutbox. We don't use either. If you come across it again, please let me know in the support forum and confirm your browser, OS etc.

Enjoy the board!