First Look at Lance Henriksen in 'Alone in the Dark II'

Rate this topic

Guest Yatanis

Guest Laurent.

Thank god! I thought Lance was in a Uwe Boll movie (the guy who made the first Alone in the Dark)... but this may be good. I'll wait and see.

I assume he does it because of the very short shooting schedules. He flies in for a few days, shoots his scenes, gets paid and goes home. Easy money. As much as I would love to see him do higher profile roles and better movies, I understand why he does it.

There's also a possibility, as hard as it may be for us to believe, that he may not be getting any descent offers these days.

I know and have met alot of horror actors and that's the game. Most of them do alot of garbage, and they all tell me "Work is work!" They'd rather be in a really bad, straight to DVD movie than not be working at all.

I think Lance is at a point where he does what he wants to do and doesn't worry about it too much. Or, he really needs the money.

When I read that article about him and his wife eyeing the Omega watch he wanted to buy for the MM pilot I couldn't believe it, he said, "We were thinking about spending our last $5000 on a watch." I thought, this guys been acting for decades and he's pretty well known and he and his wife only had $5000 when he was apprached for the Millennium pilot?

Maybe he's like me and just can't save money?

Or, he really needs the money.

As much as I'd like to believe that..... Lance is not some potty actor who can't land a high roller job. Is just frustrating that all the idiots gets to do big movies and Lance, who deserves them like any other big star in Hollywood, gets to be only in this crap movie.

Edited by liberty

Apaloosa will be his glory back on the big screen even though its a small role. I think he does these small roles because he wants to. He is not hurting for money or recognition. He picks and chooses. I also tend to think he will make a big splash back on TV again. sometime soon

Guest Yatanis
Is just frustrating that all the idiots gets to do big movies and Lance, who deserves them like any other big star in Hollywood, gets the to be only in this crap movie.

Totally agree.

And, as he said in Scandinavia this March - he get the job, cos they offer money. He's an actor and he does act in every movie they want him. No high ideals, no border. Except he never will play a role of a children molester, rapist or fascist (by his own words)

• Elders (Admins)
Thank god! I thought Lance was in a Uwe Boll movie (the guy who made the first Alone in the Dark)... but this may be good. I'll wait and see.

Sweet Jesus, I just checked on IMDB.com and found out Uwe Boll is producing this sequel.

Guest Laurent.
Sweet Jesus, I just checked on IMDB.com and found out Uwe Boll is producing this sequel.

Then it's all going to Hell!!!

Poor Lance... caught in the biggest cinematic shitstorm ever... :censored:

Oh dear Lord.....Lance, Lance, Uwe Boll? C'mon man no one needs money that much.

Didn't Boll once say that if a million people signed a petition he would concede to demand and stop making movies? Are we there yet lol.

Eth