First Look at Lance Henriksen in 'Alone in the Dark II'

Rate this topic

Guest Yatanis

I saw this movie today. As for me, it much better then 'Dying god', for example, or other horror movie he used to act in. Lance's role is small, but rather important and he brings it gracefully! I adore the man :embarassed:

Totally agree.

And, as he said in Scandinavia this March - he get the job, cos they offer money. He's an actor and he does act in every movie they want him. No high ideals, no border. Except he never will play a role of a children molester, rapist or fascist (by his own words)

The man has to work, so it's all good. Lance raises the level of whatever he's in.

But what's the point of having standards at all? What's the difference between playing a Fascist (which you can do in a great movie, such as Visconti's The Damned, for example) and playing a pimp in something as offensive as Dying God?

What's the difference between playing a Fascist (which you can do in a great movie, such as Visconti's The Damned, for example) and playing a pimp in something as offensive as Dying God?

I think, there involves something very personal. I mean, his own attitide to the subject of fascism

I think, there involves something very personal. I mean, his own attitide to the subject of fascism

I just remembered that he played Chains in Stone Cold, who's a Neo-Nazi.

I just remembered that he played Chains in Stone Cold, who's a Neo-Nazi.

Chains was a biker and a criminal. He never deal with Nazi symbolic or something like that. I think, we shouldn't mix that