Millennium Site Easter Eggs

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

I've found one. But I'm not sure if I found the other one. I found the episode guide. I saw another um....video thing. But I'm not sure if that's it. It just looked like some girl getting attacked. Have I found both of them?

I think the video clips are just random as I have seen about 3-4 different ones by mousing over the plus' and clicking on links but I havent found the episode guid yet any hints....<please...please>

-MM

Guest Second Coming

Nevermind, I found the second one. I do it right.....I just didn't know what to look for. Moviemaker, I'm pming you.

• Elders (Admins)

Hhhm, I still haven't found the ep guide.

I found pressing M makes a millennium drum style boom and I think Frank said one of his quotes. No other key makes that sound for me. Nice of them to do this though!

Guest Second Coming
Hhhm, I still haven't found the ep guide.

I found pressing M makes a millennium drum style boom and I think Frank said one of his quotes. No other key makes that sound for me. Nice of them to do this though!

Old man you're so close you're gonna kick yourself when you find it. I did the same thing all morning. I found them both. The second one is harder to find. They're both really subtle. When I hit that certain key Frank says "It's my gift, It's my curse". I'm still just blown away by all this. I can't believe they took the time to make that site and then did it really well including these easter eggs.

I found both areas where the eggs are, but, well, nothing happens with the second one. and I use the same letter twice together... You have to - look for where the hints are and it will take you to the easter egg, and I think its more than just the voice over.

kath, off to hunt easter eggs.

I feel so dumb! :down::blush: I couldn't figure out what you guys ment by Easter eggs...but, upon reading today's posts, and seeing what S.C. said about finding the "It's My Gift, It's My Curse" quote...I suddenly went...HEY...I remember that! I don't remember where I ran into it, but I do remember being totaly blown away when I heard it! :p There were a bunch of other cool things I kept running into...so that must be what you guy's are talking about!

Man...I'm such a looser....LOL :duh_big:

Guest dylan1371

I believe my wife and I found both last night. Is the second easter egg some sort of weird wallpaper about hair?

i know in the download section there is a second message, but where did you find the key to make the egg happen? It would make sense that the eggs are about what each area would be- easyer to keep track of. Sad to say my computer doesn't read PDF files right now after the big crash, its all just basic stuff.

Kath

an egg is something you open and there is a supprise inside.