Hi ev'ryone!

Guest Anguifed

Guest Anguifed

Hi everyone! Glad to join you!

I'm Federico, a 30 years old MM fan from Italy.

I wish i could give some contribute to the forums' discussions, you guys are so unbelievably expert in Millennium's events that i will hardly add anything.

Benvenuto,Federe

Having your say is what forums are all about.Also,your viewing experience is unique and different to that of everyone else and you`re encouraged to share it with us.I bet you`ve got thoughts on a certain component of the series that others might not have paid much heed to.Feel free to bring up anything you`re curious about or just have a chat.

Greetings form Ireland!

Dear Federico,

Greetings from England and if you think we are all so knowledgeable about Millennium then you can't have read my posts :)

It is a pleasure to welcome new members, in whatever capacity they opt to contribute, so I hope your time here will be as enjoyable as mine has. Write, read, whatever, you are still part of the TIWWA family and it's good to know we continue to make new friends.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Jim McLean

Millennium is a show that unlike, say Star Trek, doesn't spell out everything so no one can know everything - meaning everyone has something to add! Welcome!

Guest Anguifed

Thank you all for your welcome!

Taken by a renewed MM frenzy i marked myself on the map and i plan to watch a couple of episodes tonight, as tommorrow i'm not working.

By the way i'm very pleased to meet some of the authors of the 4th season, that has been one of the reasons why i started searching in the web and ended here. Bullseye on first shot, i'd say. I've done a great job! I've not finished reading it yet but what i've read it's very well done!

I went kind of panic when i discovered that the "Abyss" was closed for it was my only source for that material, but i've found the links to both the 4th & 5th VS on this forum already!

Thank you all again!

Hi Federico,

Could I recommend M-TIWWA to you as another source for all your Millennium needs. It is run by Graham, the chief of staff here also, and there are few days that I don't seek it out for one reason or another. If, like me, you tinker around with Photoshop its archive of episode images is an absolute godsend. Happy exploring, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. In addition, if you check out the Staff Blog here? there are a couple of great little Windows Gadgets that Graham created that serve the additional purpose of providing a handy link to the site.

Best wishes to you as always,

Eth

Guest Anguifed

Well, thanks for the useful informations ethasnafu, i'm thinking about downloading a brand new gadget on my pc, but not in the immediate, lat's say that for now i'll keep my good old ouroboro "classic" desktop :) my notebook is asking me to trash something or it will explode like 522666...

I'll check M-TIWWA as soon as possible (i want to have all the time it needs, you know), i'm sure i'll enjoy it!