Hi ev'ryone!

Guest Anguifed

Guest Laurent.

Welcome to the board Anguified!!

Can you explain the interesting nickname?

Now I'm wondering if your the first Italian on the board! One way or another, you'll see that TIWWA is the best place on the internet (about Millennium anyway).

edit: liberty's italian right? so says the members' map anyway... I thought he was American (must be the marine corps signature)...

Guest Anguifed

Hi Laurent!

Thank you for your welcome!

If the map speaks the truth im the 3rd italian on TIWWA, and the 1st tuscan ever.

I'm very happy i found a place where people who loved and still love MilleniuM meet to talk about the series and all the things involved with that. I ended up here searching for the episodes of the 4th virtual season and it just seems like i've found more than i was looking for! That's absolutely great! Sincerely i never even thought existed a community of MillenniuM fans, as when i ask people (or my friends) if they did like the series, often they don't even remember it.

Fortunately my girlfriend wanted to see all the 3 seasons with me (one point more for her!).

In freetime i'm reading the discussions and i found tons of very intresting infos and pov.

Hundreds of days like these,TIWWA!

• 2 weeks later...