Hi ev'ryone!

Guest Anguifed

• Elders (Admins)

Federico, thank you for seeking us out and for saying hello!

Also thanks for joining in our Member Map fun, so we can see how far across the globe Millennium and the tales of Frank Black continue to influence people worldwide.

Don't worry, people range here from beginners to experts on the show, 1013 and so on, so I'm sure you'll find it easy to add to a topic or dig something up we haven't discussed for a while.

Thanks as always to Ethsnafu for promoting and drawing attention to the main part of the site but I should point out that The Abyss is back online albeit at a slightly new address, for those who don't know.

Guest Anguifed

Hi again!

By the way i changed my display name, not that i suffer from multiple personalities skyzophrenia, but i didn't like it to be the same as my real name.

You know... the Avatar Effect... :fool:

Edited by Anguifed
Guest Anguifed
Don't worry, people range here from beginners to experts on the show, 1013 and so on, so I'm sure you'll find it easy to add to a topic or dig something up we haven't discussed for a while.

I was wandering..

What exactly is 1013? i found that it is a recurring element (almost alway hidden) in the series.

Could someone explain, please? :helpme:

i guess it must have a double meaning (double at least); in fact by reading here and there in the forum i understood it must be the name of the agency recruiting actors for MillenniuM, am i wrong?

But if it was only that, why put so many references to that number alng the episodes?

Thank you already.

• Elders (Admins)

1013 is the date of Chris Carter's birthday, 13th of October. Also my sisters as it happens. Its often seen in 1013 productions as an in joke, seen for example of digital clocks or entered into alarm keypads.

This site is so cool because the fans make it so. When I finally stopped lurking and joined up it was like coming home. Oh, welcome!!

Edited by Watts
Guest Jim McLean

JamesW is one of our contacts who has helped us on the BTFB campaign, we're thrilled we've managed to entice him to the forums. A great guy. He'll fit in really well I'm sure - unless he doesn't like being surrounded by mutually polite and positive people! ;) Welcome James!