The Academy Group

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

But do Archer's McDonald's Brigade really look like the apocalyptic prophecy

types? They look like truckers in bad suits.  :bigsmile:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats because they still dress like its the 60's ; but thank goodness they are better at criminal behavior. :clapping::ouro:

I think the guys at the McDonalds by my house are plotting apocalyptic prophecies!!

When I stop to get some breakfast on the run, I truly believe they are plotting the end. :ghostface:

:smokin:

I think the guys at the McDonalds by my house are plotting apocalyptic prophecies!!

When I stop to get some breakfast on the run, I truly believe they are plotting the end. :ghostface:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some have speculated what's truly in the Big Mac's secret sauce....

"They" always say that terrorists can easily infect the water and blood

supply of the US, for example. Bah. If you want to truly destroy America,

infect her fast food joints! :mabiuswoz'ere:

Some have speculated what's truly in the Big Mac's secret sauce....

"They" always say that terrorists can easily infect the water and blood

supply of the US, for example. Bah. If you want to truly destroy America,

infect her fast food joints! :mabiuswoz'ere:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is truly horrible! How truly week we are with out fast food! :WhipMeLucysaidFrank:

:ouro:

That is truly horrible! How truly week we are with out fast food!  :WhipMeLucysaidFrank:

:ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You really have to limit that junk. I'm thinking of Rally's...100g of fat

in one of their main burgers? Ouch.

"Gimme two of the Giant Sloth Burgers, Giant Greasy Fries, and a diet coke."

Guest SouthernCelt
You really have to limit that junk. I'm thinking of Rally's...100g of fat

in one of their main burgers? Ouch.

"Gimme two of the Giant Sloth Burgers, Giant Greasy Fries, and a diet coke."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell you what folks, if you want to kick the fast food "habit," become diabetic like I discovered I was last July. When you go on a weight loss/blood sugar control diet, YOU CAN'T EAT THE REALLY APPEALING FAST FOODS. :k_crying: You'll be surprised how fast your love of Whoppers, Big Macs, pizza of all descriptions, etc. diminishes when the alternative will cut you off from food altogether! :m_yes:

Tell you what folks, if you want to kick the fast food "habit," become diabetic like I discovered I was last July.  When you go on a weight loss/blood sugar control diet, YOU CAN'T EAT THE REALLY APPEALING FAST FOODS. :k_crying: You'll be surprised how fast your love of Whoppers, Big Macs, pizza of all descriptions, etc. diminishes when the alternative will cut you off from food altogether! :m_yes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm. No more Whoppers. Death. Methinks you made the right choice. :bigsmile:

Also, you notice how delicious food that you actually cook using recipes can be!

Tell you what folks, if you want to kick the fast food "habit," become diabetic like I discovered I was last July.  When you go on a weight loss/blood sugar control diet, YOU CAN'T EAT THE REALLY APPEALING FAST FOODS. :k_crying:   You'll be surprised how fast your love of Whoppers, Big Macs, pizza of all descriptions, etc. diminishes when the alternative will cut you off from food altogether! :m_yes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My partners at work is a diabetic and when we go for lunch he always pulls out his big bag of salad then tells me he is having steak and a burger for lunch. LOL

He tells me the lettuce is potatoes and the tomatoes are pieces of steak.

Then he smothers it with 1000 Island or as he says bacon bits... :rofl: