The Academy Group

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

• 1 month later...
Guest Forza
I believe this is the group that Millennium was based off of.

At least until Morgan & Wong got a hold of it....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fledgling666

in the first episode, frank alludes the the fact that the Millennium group is not content to passively watch from the sidelines. it wasn't the group's purpose from the beginning to be a law inforcement consulting firm ONLY. morgan and wong just went into what their purpose WAS, it was already there, just not revealed to us.

• 6 months later...
Guest exegesis
https://www.academy-group.com/

I believe this is the group that Millennium was based off of.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think you are right, there is a bit about them in each Millennium box set. a special feature with interviews. I think the name of the group is Academy Group.

i think you are right, there is a bit about them in each Millennium box set. a special feature with interviews. I think the name of the group is Academy Group.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just watched those interviews with the Academy Group guys to. Scary those guys look more like the guys who go to McDonalds in the morning first thing for Coffee.

:smokin:

Yeah, let's add smilies ... and you paste in Frank. That's almost an oxymoron. :rofl:

Still, this group is ... uhm, well, ... interesting. It scares me a little that something like the Millennium group is really out there.

Still, this group is ... uhm, well, ... interesting. It scares me a little that something like the Millennium group is really out there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But do Archer's McDonald's Brigade really look like the apocalyptic prophecy

types? They look like truckers in bad suits. :bigsmile: