Millennium soundtrack 2 disc limited edition

Rate this topic

Timeisnear

Jeez this is not much...

Hey, i right now read some interview on this website. And if i right you are the one who spoke with a Lance Henriksen about Sarah Jane Redmond ?? I am just jealous, thats all.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love acting Sarah so much, i think she is the best picture of evil i ever see. And of course actor who played in episode Siren that women is so sirenic how she may be.

Edited by Timeisnear

I just got my copy of the Millennium 2 cd set, actually playing it now and awesome it is too. There are some tracks which were also previously listed in the Best Of but a lot more besides. Highly recommended.

I have a massive collection of soundtracks as it is to draw to, but Mark Snow is one of the most played on my list.

La La Land Records have a good selection. Anyone liking Mark Snow should pick up Bear McCreary's BSG Soundtracks.

I think thats mistake relaese this soundtrack only in 2000 piecies. Metaphoric is nice, but i dont make it just in time and i thanks to that never get it. Its frustrating, specially in case, that nobody even upoload on Rapidshare... Its shame what i saying but i have no chance, only download, but is not availeble anyway....Grrrrr....

I think thats mistake relaese this soundtrack only in 2000 piecies. Metaphoric is nice, but i dont make it just in time and i thanks to that never get it. Its frustrating, specially in case, that nobody even upoload on Rapidshare... Its shame what i saying but i have no chance, only download, but is not availeble anyway....Grrrrr....

Timeisnear,

According to their website they have 500 units left, so you can still order one. I imagine the reason why they are limited to 2000 is that the record label seem to be quite small and could only have enough cash to press so many cds, or they may have a limitation imposed by the copyright holders. If they all sell, they may be in a better position then to do more.

baz

Timeisnear,

According to their website they have 500 units left, so you can still order one. I imagine the reason why they are limited to 2000 is that the record label seem to be quite small and could only have enough cash to press so many cds, or they may have a limitation imposed by the copyright holders. If they all sell, they may be in a better position then to do more.

baz

Yeah, i know it, but i need payng right now more important things, right now, you know like living and thats sort of things. I only have chance in two or three months, but meanwhile they sell it all. I like original, but i like deceseid when i bought, and this dead line is little bit more hurry... And because it i lost the chance, not everytime i have money for my entertaiment, but usually is can wait. This album just dissapere and i just get hate myself....grrr ... And thats not only one case, do you know that Face off by John Powell have promo 2cd with 50 songs? I have official with 8 songs, and becaouse i find this soundtrack just yesterday i again have no chance, because they sold out a long time ago. 8 versus 50 songs, what a bullshit thats a only one reason why i wainting for a rapidshare link....Not everything is too easy...

Guest Laurent.

Yeah well I guess that living is more important than the MM soundtrack! You're right about that! :clapping:

Honestly, I don't know how fast the 500 copies left will sell. They sold 3/4 of the productions in over a month, but almost everyone that was really interested in the product have bought it by now (just guessing, I don't think LaLaLa records make a lot of publicity so word of mouth may give a second boost to the sale for all I know).

Anyway, it is possible that the 500 cds left will take another month or two to sell if you are lucky. Meanwhile, I don't think it is immoral for you to try and download the soundtrack. After all, they kind of chose that option for you when they decided to limit the production to 2000 copies.

Immoral??? Not necesary. Firs thing is that sometimes theyr price is ridicilous, you must know that, if i want full discography i must pay lot of money, and then you found out thats only official release, everytime i bought something i found extended promo version. I have a lot extended soundtracks like The Village, Stigmata, Dawn of the dead, Blade 2 and even The x files only because i download it. I download only in extreme cases, if i want something what is not availeble anymore, this is only one chance, yes i feel like a monster, but i have what i want, do you? If they never sell promo, its a only chance to find rapidshare link and download. I like original a very much but there is a question. Is it worth paid money on official if isnt even complete? Like Face off, 8 vs 50 songs, thats not a good deal for me, and i have this in original. Another things is dvd, i must sometimes download, because is the only way i get it, Czech republic is very stupid about release something, and maybe i can watch movie without czech subtitles, but i dont want to, because i am no sure if i understand it right, and divx usually have subtitles, i download and if i like the movie and first time saw it with subtitles, i buy american dvd version, because i first time know whats going on there. And i said again, The x files is on air only one year with czech support, i have divx and original complete, i only want this series a long time ago and i download. When they release the dvd i buy it. And i have divx, but original is better.

You think thats not right download, i say if they release everything properly with support and enough music and other things, i dont download. For example i have every game i original, and i have 100 titles or more...

Edited by Timeisnear

• Elders (Admins)

Nobody is judging you, Timeisnear. Certainly you seem to have some difficulties in being able to receive your legitimate purchases by mail. However, whilst I have every sympathy for you, its not the fault of the Mark Snow, LaLaLand Records or anyone else concerned with Millennium and its soundtrack.

We're aware that many people are safely receiving their copies of the soundtrack from LaLaLand around the world. They seem to be a very reliable and forthcoming company to deal with so, as far as TIWWA is concerned, we will continue to uphold the policy of supporting official, legal Millennium products, in this case soundtracks.

As there is no reason why you shouldn't get a copy of the soundtrack from their online store, and again I am sorry if you have an untrustworthy postal service in your country, but we don't allow links for illegal downloads on our board, so you won't be seeing any posted here.

As suggested before, contact LaLaLand and ask them if they will send your order by recorded, tracked delivery and offer to pay for the additional cost. Be quick before they sell out! If you are unable to buy a copy at the moment, I'm sure they will surface sooner or later on Ebay.

Regards,

Graham