BTFB Exclusive - Lance Henriksen Millennium Interview

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Dear Friends,

Jim has been hard at work today bringing the second part of the exclusive interview he conducted with Lance Henriksen to your attention. It is a great interview and I hope you will check it out as we are extremely lucky to have Lance so involved and so supportive of our efforts. In the second part he discusses the character of Frank, the loss of Catherine and his relationship with Brittany Tiplady and it is a cracking read for any fan of Millennium. Head over to our Blog and please, if you have time leave us a few comments if you enjoyed the read.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 1 month later...

BTFBLancePart3.jpg

THE COMPULSIVE POTTER - EXCLUSIVE LANCE HENRIKSEN INTERVIEW PART THREE SOON!

Allow me, with great excitement, to share with you a hot date for your diary. Saturday 14th March will see the final part of our exclusive interview with Lance Henriksen available here at our Blog for you all to read. Rest assured that this does not mean the end of the campaign's association with Lance, far from it, we are working on new and exciting projects with him as we speak.

I am sure you will concur with me that his interview has thus far been an amazingly enjoyable read and allow me to reassure you that the third part continues this trend. Speaking on issues such as films, politics, art, Millennium, and compulsive pottery (you'll just have to read it wont you), Lance continues to grace us with his openness and support and we are truly grateful to him.

Lance Henriksen is Millennium and never before has a fan campaign had the honor to work so closely with a true icon of cinema and television. So, pop this date in your diary and make sure to view our Blog on Saturday. This Saturday there is no where else you should be!

Warm Wishes,

Eth

Dear Friends,

Just to let you good people know the third, and by far the most enjoyable, part of our exclusive interview with Lance Henriksen is now online at our Blog. Please do head there and enjoy the words of your hero and mine and in doing so please leave a comment if you are able. The cast and crew are watching and your words are reward enough for their continual support of us. Also, join with me in thanking Jim for his constant hard work, for securing this interview, conducting it, spending many hours transcribing it and for banging away at the keyboard in the wee hours making sure we can all enjoy it. Today has been a bugger for me, a blue screen of death and a complete reinstall of Vista later and I am just about back to form but Jim has had to fire on all cylinders today without my usual presence and I, for one, am indebted to him for getting this to you all as promised.

So, kick back, pour a drink, bring the nibbles and enjoy Lance Henriksen, what more could be finer?

Best wishes,

Eth

Hi guys :)

We know you people are in the process of checking this out, as are our supporters across the globe, but please do consider registering for a gmail account in order to leave a comment after the interview. Gmail is simply the best email service provider I have ever used, spam doesn't stand a chance, and testament to this is the fact that everyone in the know has long since switched to it. Let's face it you don't actually have to use it, just keep it on hand for commenting on our Blog posts in the future. It takes seconds to set up, is free and totally simple to use so why not check it out? We're not being vainglorius by the way, we don't want comments on how well we are doing but we would dearly like to demonstrate to the cast and crew of Millennium that their time and enthusiasm for us as fans has not gone unnoticed or unnapreciated. So, if you see fit, please take a few minutes from your schedule to give these fine people a round of applause.

applause.gif

In case you missed the announcement, the latest part of Lance Henriksen's exclusive interview is available here!

BEER----> Great 2nd part of the interview. Can't wait for part 3.

Hey Lance, keep up the good work - let's just hope you get (and our's) your wish to let Frank Black to come out at least one more time!

BELCH