Premium Hollywood Lance Henriksen Interview

Rate this topic

Found this great little interview with Lance Henriksen and boy does it cover just about most things. Of course a Millennium Movie is discussed, as is the campaign, albeit very vaguely, but there's something for everyone in this one. Check it out guys!

Best wishes,

Eth

Never saw Pumpkinhead and not sure if it's something I would enjoy, but for Frank, I will see it. Haven't seen Bone Dry either, and plan on it real soon. I look forward to reading the interview when I get back home. Thanks Mark..

Guest Laurent.

Well that was a very good interview! Reading a transcript of Lance's interview is almost like talking to the man himself. He seems so passionate about everything!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it, he does give very, very enjoyable interviews. What I particularly enjoy about his words is his willingness to share his thoughts about so many things. This interview, and even more so when he was on Fangoria Radio, doesn't shy away from some of his less than stellar movies and he takes it in such good spirits, with a sense of irony and a willingness to laugh at himself. Some actors are intolerable unless they are being fawned over and Lance is an absolute breath of fresh air in this respect.

No wonder so many people speak of him with such warmth and admiration!

Eth