Q&A With Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz

Rate this topic

Dear Friends,

There is less than a week to go till the deadline of our exclusive competition to win brand one of two new copies of Matt Hurwitz's book, The Complete X-Files or our runner up prize a Millennium Apocalypse DVD. Check out our Blog! for details of how to win one of these great prizes and don't delay in getting your entries to us. The Time Is Now!

I sure did Laurent :notworthy:

Where's your entry by the way, thought you would have been one of the first to have a go. C'mon old chap, we really would like to see this go to someone from TIWWA.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Laurent.

I'll try to think of a good one! Rest assured that I'll submit one (good or bad) before the deadline... I'm just drowning in work for the next two weeks; which also explains why I'm taking a break form the translation department.

Hi guys,

Well our very first giveaway has now ended. As the winners were notified by email at 00.00 GMT today you will already know if you were a winner or not but to have a look at those entries that were judged as winners check out our Blog here! Whilst you are there, please take the chance to view the first part of our exclusive interview with MM fan, and director, Brett Hart. Brett is doing his bit to further the campaign's efforts and he is enjoying all the comments he is receiving, it would mean so much to us and to him if you could leave a comment or two under his interview. You do not need a gmail account to leave a comment, OpenID means you can leave a comment using your aim, livejournal, wordpress or typepad identity, one small comment can mean a lot to the people working so hard on this project.

So, go check out the winners and thanks to all those who entered.

Best wishes,

Eth

PLEASE NOTE: The competition is now closed, we will not be accepting any further entries. Thank you.

101346.HURWITZ.09M217.V1R1-775394.jpg

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight's the night! After weeks of anticipation and promotional efforts on our part, the date is finally upon us, Chris Carter, Frank Spotnitz and Matt Hurwitz will be in attendance at Barnes and Noble, The Grove LA in an exclusive book signing event to promote the excellent X-Files tome, The Complete X-Files: Behind the Series, the Myths and the Movies.

A word of advice, if you are planning to attend this event, and we do hope as many of you as possible get the chance to do so, then plan to arrive there early. This event is hotly anticipated and sure to be popular so to ensure you have a chance of getting a copy of the book signed you need to 'get your skates on'.

We are sure all those attendance will have a blast and we are delighted that, in some small way, we were able to contribute to the promotional drive in association with Palace Press Publishing, our thanks to them once again for their generosity. On a final note, if you do attend we would recommend you take a camera, a sizeable amount of well prepared Millennium questions and a willingness to play reporters for we poor souls across the sea. Here's hoping you can be Frank Black's ambassadors and our eyes and ears in the process. Have a great time!

Eth

Hi Guys,

Firstly, my thanks to Kate from Big Light Social for pointing me in the direction of this. Chris Carter did indeed mention MM during the Q&A. Though it is a fleeting mention it is the positive reaction of fans that it is so endearing and, hopefully, he was given further opportunity to talk about MM if, as we believe, a friend of the campaign later interview him. Till then, enjoy this little clip (sorry guys, no idea how to embed these things.)

Best wishes,

Eth

Brilliant isn't it Libby, he just says the word Millennium so perfectly, so defiantly if you will. I'm so hoping the LA Times did their thing, got their interview and, as promised, mention Millennium a fair bit.

Will let you guys know what I find out :)

Eth