Welcome Aboard Venomn

I am thrilled to have my dear friend Chris as a member of our group. He was just recently introduced to Millennium, and is about to start season 2. Knowing how welcomed you all made me feel, I have no doubts that Chris will receive the same warm greetings. I was so excited to see he had joined I had to post a formal welcome post. Yee ha yippee, Venomn is here.

:hiya::clapping::wiggle::notworthy::bogie::swingin:

Hi Darlene,

We most certainly do welcome any new sheep to the fold, any friend of Millennium is a friend of ours. As Venomn has not yet posted I was able to find his profile thanks to my all singing, all dancing moderator powers and added him as a friend. Here's hoping he has a wonderful experience at TIWWA and enjoys his journey into Millennium. If he comes Darlene recommended then that's good enough for me.

So, welcome Venomn! This is who we are!

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Venomn

Hello Everyone,Dar : )

I am a Millennium Newbie and was recently introduced to it..but i do haveta say i am addicted.I had just finished Season 1,anxciously awaiting Season 2 in the mail.Just wanted to say hello to everyone and once i figure out how this all works...i'll be more active hopefully.

Have a Great Day,

Chris

• Elders (Admins)

Wouldn't it be great to go back in time and watch Millennium again for the first time! I am always a little envious when I read someone who has just discovered the show has got hooked! The next best thing is going back for a full season re-run a couple of years later!