Hello from Albuquerque!

Guest Charles

Hi Charles,

Allow me to take this opportunity to offer you a warm welcome to TIWWA. It's a pleasure to welcome new people to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay here and make many new friends in the process.

This is who we are!

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome indeed Charles, thanks for taking the time to track us down and say hello!

Every time I return to Millennium I find something new to discover and some new kind of understand and appreciation, it never gets old to me, at least.

Thank God they never had those massive old mobile phones in the Millennium Group, then it would have certainly aged!

awesome%20old-school%20%20mobile%20phone,%20ArrayComm%20via%20AboutDotCom.jpg

"Hello? HELLO! Is that Peter Watts? Dang blast it, battery lasted 10 minutes and needs another 24hr charge! Where's Dicky Bird?"

Welcome! Albuquerque brings fond memories... Some really great food! Fresh tortillas every day. I went into the canyon and stopped at a little place there for the best slice of pie in my life! Anyway... I hope you enjoy your time here.