Frank Black - The Song

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Hi guys,

Due to some quirk (namely the fact that I hadn't got the code correct) I had to delete the original topic that discussed this but fear not, I have it sorted now. Steven Katzenmoyer wrote to me to say that he is a musician and created a little ditty inspired by his love of Frank Black and did I want to hear it. Of course I wanted to hear it and after listening to it a few times I couldn't get the song out of my head. So if you want to hear this track you will have to head on over here and give it a whirl. Let Steve know what you think about it in the process guys and give him a little kudos for being such a talented chap.

Warm wishes,

Mark

I read where there was an issue about it not playing and that you had fixed the problem. I couldn't get it to play and I know it's not my new computer because the speakers are working and it has flash. It just keeps loading. I will check back later. I sure want to hear it after reading everyone's comments on how addicting it is. As soon as I do I promise I will leave a comment.

Aparently so does Lance. Isn't that awesome? He was singing it to Troy during a recent chat which is just amazing. If you guys could pop a few comments at the Blog I would be incredibly grateful. I'm hoping Steve will share more with us or offer it as a download for the people who have asked for it but I guess it hinges on whether or not there is a decent response to it. If you like it, tell him so. I know he will appreciate your thoughts.

Eth

Aparently so does Lance. Isn't that awesome? He was singing it to Troy during a recent chat which is just amazing. If you guys could pop a few comments at the Blog I would be incredibly grateful. I'm hoping Steve will share more with us or offer it as a download for the people who have asked for it but I guess it hinges on whether or not there is a decent response to it. If you like it, tell him so. I know he will appreciate your thoughts.

Eth

Lance singing,hmm,I'm trying to imagine what that sounds like.