Region 1 Sale Prices For This Week

Rate this topic

Guest Demolition Man

Guest Demolition Man

With the ads coming out today lets get a list together of what stores are having it on sale and what not. Thanks to CheapAssGamer.com for the info on Best Buy's price but looks like Circuit City once again has beaten Best Buy. :)

Best Buy $45.99

Circuit City $44.99

According to the list I saw on CheapAssGamer, Target did not advertised it at all. Wal-Mart around here usually price matches automatically with whomever has it advertised the lowest and then a few cents lower then that, so I'm suspecting that Wal-Mart will have it on sale for at least $44.92 or whatever odd price they can come up with.

If anyone has any other advertised prices for any regional store or whatnot let us know. This is going to be posted also on the Millennium newsgroup as well so if anyone there posts something then I will add it to the list here.

Guest Demolition Man

***UPDATED LIST***

As of Monday July 19th 2004 12 PM CST

Best Buy $45.99

Circuit City $44.99

Suncoast $45.99

Media Play #45.99

Will update further upon price shopping tommorow at all local retailers I can possibly go to within a few hours. :grin2:

Walmart's site has $41.87 for the price.

if Costco carries the DVD, it will probably be lower than Walmart's price (but Costco's sit doesn't have Millennium Season One listed anywhere).

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Guest Second Coming
I don't give Best Buy (aka Worst Buy) any of my business.

uh...why is that? worst buy?....haha ok...they usually have the best prices in my area.

I have a $50 giftcard there so that's where I'll be getting my set.

Guest Demolition Man

I won't give Worst Buy my business due to how I have been treated as a customer in the past. Would you want to shop at a place that overcharged you $10 on an item and then you get called a "beligerant liar" by one of their employees when you kindly ask for them to refund you that money? Not to mention nearly everytime I go in there to check prices on something I get hit on by at least three employees within five minutes, most of the time they are trying to shove advertisements in my hands for Netflix or magazines.

There's too many places that deserve my hard earned money over Worst Buy. Not the end of the world to me, and I know that my continued boycotting isn't going to hurt them but I feel better by not supporting them.