Region 1 Sale Prices For This Week

Rate this topic

Guest Demolition Man

Guest Seraphim
Oh, and if this article doesn't make you offended about Worst Buy then I don't know what would...

https://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...1332EDT0564.DTL

I also call it "Worst Buy". I rarely buy anything there. They don't have the greatest customer service and practicioners of bad business.

I didn't see it listed, but Target has it in store for I believe $45.99, I believe it was

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xircuits

Guess what everyone? I just took a trip to Costco and saw MillenniuM DVD on sale for $33.50!!! I bought mine at J&R for $44.99! DRAT!!! They had Harsh Realm for the same price! I couldn't believe it! I lost $10...Grr...Argh...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Kolchak

Just wanted to let everyone know that buy.com has Millennium season one for $14.99. They also have some other series like Buffy and Dark Angel. I'm sure most of you already have season one, but thought I'd pass on the info anyway. Don't know how long the sale will last. It could be a one day thing.