Lance Henriksen at Texas Frightmare Weekend

Rate this topic

Guest Coughcool

Well, there's another girl...the main girl from Black Christmas as well, I did spot her in the video on the frightmare site. I keep my fingers crossed that I can make it. Will know more at the end of next weekend how things are. I guess I could reserve a hotel room and book the flight and cancel them if it doesn't look like I make it. Shame I have to wait until the last minute with the weekend pass, since the prices raises a bit after the 19th :(

Are you referring to Olivia Hussey, Josef? I couldn't spot her on the list. I can't imagine Kidder does many convention appearances these days so having the opportunity to score her autograph and Hussey's would be awesome. I also spotted Julian Sands who was in one of my very favourite films, that everyone loathes, Boxing Helena. I have a signed copy of the DVD bearing Sherilyn Fenn's autograph and he would complete that very nicely.

I have to say this is one of the best convention line-ups I have seen in ages.

Fingers crossed for lots of Youtube videos for those poor souls (me) who can't be there.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Are you referring to Olivia Hussey, Josef? I couldn't spot her on the list. I can't imagine Kidder does many convention appearances these days so having the opportunity to score her autograph and Hussey's would be awesome. I also spotted Julian Sands who was in one of my very favourite films, that everyone loathes, Boxing Helena. I have a signed copy of the DVD bearing Sherilyn Fenn's autograph and he would complete that very nicely.

I have to say this is one of the best convention line-ups I have seen in ages.

Fingers crossed for lots of Youtube videos for those poor souls (me) who can't be there.

Eth

I was going to say "is it Olivia Hussey?". I think Margot Kidder has attended a UK convention in the past. I've not been to a convention in the UK where she has been announced as attending. I'm sure I've seen her announced for at least one event, but whether she has attended or cancelled I don't know.

You've met Sherilyn Fenn at a signing event/convention Mark? :blink: I'm so jealous. :oneeyedwinK Would love to get the autograph of anyone from Twin Peaks, especially Sherilyn Fenn, Sheryl Lee, Catherine Coulson and Kimmy Robertson.

Does Julian Sands do many convention appearances, as I've never seen him announced as a guest on the convention websites/forums I've visited and posted on?

Ah thanks for the clarification Josef :thumbsup:

I sadly haven't met Sherilyn Fenn, Richard. I got my signed copy of Boxing Helena from Ebay. She's been signing at the Chiller Theatre Convention this weekend I believe and if ever she came to the UK I would definitely be in attendance to have my Twin Peaks stuff signed.

I'm not sure if Julian Sands attends conventions or not, I have to say it's the first time I have heard of him attending but that could simply be because I haven't been paying attention.

Eth

Guest Coughcool

I'm sure it's the inner nerd in me. But I went to Lance Henriksen News and they had the Texas Frightmare Weekend posted and at the bottom it said. "Thanks to Coughcool at TIWWA for the heads up!". I have never been acknowledged like that before. It felt pretty good I must admit. I go to that site to find out what Lance is doing. So I was very surprised to see that. I'm just glad I could help.

Link: https://www.lancehenriksen.info/news.htm

Guest lilblackgirl

Awe, crud! I live in Dallas and I'm supposed to be camping that weekend, out of town.

My wife would kill me if i skipped. I may have to figure out how to get in on Friday night and then join them saturday.

thanks for the head's up!

Awe, crud! I live in Dallas and I'm supposed to be camping that weekend, out of town.

My wife would kill me if i skipped. I may have to figure out how to get in on Friday night and then join them saturday.

Hehe, I hope you can make it, and I hope I can make it too, all the way from Iceland.

And yes, it's not wise getting the wife into a murderous mood :D maybe you can get a life size cut-out of yourself while you are away at Texas Frightmare Weekend, and maybe stick a tape player behind it with pre-recorded generic phrases like "yup, sure is nice outside" and "jeez it's hot!" And put the cut-out on a train that moves, to give the cut-out a bit of movement...It's just crazy enough to work! :D