Lance Henriksen at Texas Frightmare Weekend

Rate this topic

Guest Coughcool

Guest Coughcool

Yes thats right Lance Henriksen will be at Texas Frightmare Weekend. April 30th to May 2nd in Dallas. This show is way to fare for me to go. But I have some one willing to stand in line to get Lance Henriksen's autograph for me. I'm hoping someday to meet him. But this will be good for now. I wasn't sure if anyone on the board knew about this show. So I wanted to post this to get the word out. Any questions go to https://www.texasfrightmareweekend.com/

Holy crap! John Carpenter and George Romero, and Lance! I think I'll cancel Famous Monsters Convention and hop onto this one...if I can...hotel might be a problem this late in the game.

• Like 1

On second thought, I might not be able to go if the wind direction changes here in Iceland, as there has been another volcano eruption. I'll be watching out for any info if the flight path to the US will be closed. Just my luck.

• Like 1

Look at the line-up, that's absolutely incredible. Did I spy Margot Kidder on the list (always to have my Black Christmas DVD signed). I do wish we had conventions with guests of this calibre in the UK.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Look at the line-up, that's absolutely incredible. Did I spy Margot Kidder on the list (always to have my Black Christmas DVD signed). I do wish we had conventions with guests of this calibre in the UK.

Eth

Yeah, me too Mark!

I hope Lance comes back to the UK for another convention appearance.

I didn't know about Texas Frightmare until hearing about it during one of the Creature Feature Horror Show podcasts. That's got to be a rare convention appearance for John Carpenter.