Lance Henriksen Filming "the Killing Time"

Rate this topic

Dear friends,

As we speak Lance Henriksen is in the process of filming "The Killing Time" in New York and I was able to find the following information about the film.

Title: THE KILLING TIME

Last Updated: Thu., Sep. 10, 2009 6:14pm

Studio: Dreamality Entertainment

Production Start/End: June 1, 2010 / September 1, 2010

Location(s): Catskills, NY

Primary Actors: Lance Henriksen, Michael Pare

Producer: Steven James Creazzo

Director: Creazzo

Screen Writer: Creazzo

First Entered: Thu., Sep. 10, 2009

Source: variety.com

The director of this project would appear to be one Steven James Creazzo and you can find his official website here.

You can view a poster for the film here.

Below is a trailer for the last movie the chap did. Enjoy!

Eth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ZORU3IMck

Edited by The Old Man
Telephone number and address removed upon request.

My pleasure.

I haven't found anything of great interest yet but I will keep adding to this topic as more and information becomes available.

I have managed to find out a little about the writer, producer and director of the movie, Steven James Creazzo.

Steven James Creazzo

Educated at New York's Center For The Media Arts, Steven James Creazzo studied television and video production and graduated with the highest GPA in his class. Among his diverse body of work are two low-budget films, which he wrote, produced, directed and edited, a multiple award-winning dramatic short, an award-winning comedy variety show, and a host of industrial and documentary projects. Letting Life In was shot over the summer of 2002 and was let loose in 2003 with a running time of 118 minutes. After several screenings, Steven James decided to shorten the film to 102 minutes which widely and dramatically improved people's enjoyment of the film. Soon after the running time was changed, Letting Life In was selected into the 2005 NYIIFF-NY Film Festival, and was also selected into the 2006 NYIIFF-LA Film Festival where the film enjoyed two great screenings. Steven James is working on many feature projects as Writer, Producer, Director, and Editor.

anonymous

It might be worthwhile keeping an eye on Michael Pare's Blog as he may update whilst shooting and there could be some behind the scenes photos to be had.

If anyone finds a synopsis please share. :thumbsup:

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

It's very likely not, but I was thinking of an early 80's horror/thriller called The Killing Time when I saw the film's title when I came into this thread.

That's the film I keep turning up in searches whenever I'm trying to track anything down about this one. I still haven't found anything out with regards to a synopsis but it does appear that this is a low-budget direct to DVD affair. Just from a brief glance at the directors resume I am hedging my bets this is a horror/thriller flick.

I'm looking forward to finding out what it's all about.

@Walkabout - is this film being released in different regions under different titles?

Eth

He's done a number of Uwe Boll's Movies hasn't he? There does appear to be a contingent of actors who tend to work in projects at the lower end of the budget range. Kim Little is another I see in a lot of movies of this kind, Lance being another and C. Thomas Howell is another who is, interestingly, working with Lance on "The Illuminati: Out of Chaos Comes Order" which was scheduled for release this year but I believe its status has been changed to pre-production once again.

Eth

Guest teedub

Yep, to all those actors of the B-movie genre. I also think of Michael Ironside and Richard Lynch. In the days of tape, it was easier to find B-movies to rent, in my opinion. I don't find that to be the case now with DVDs. I have a hard time finding anything less than blockbuster and most recent 5 years at my movie rental stores. :-/