Lance Henriksen Filming "the Killing Time"

Rate this topic

You're US right? I know you guys have dollar stores have you tried there? I get heaps of Lance movies from the pound shops here in the UK. In two weeks alone I got Abominable, Near Dark and Necessary Evil all for three pounds. I always find the lower budget movies in shops like that.

Eth

Guest teedub

Can get some old rentals from rental stores clearing their shelves and random junk from pawn shops. But most of Lance's I don't actually want to *own*. LOL! Seeing them once is more than enough! :-P. Although I bought Antibody because I couldn't rent it anywhere. So bad it made my teeth hurt! But Lance was cute!

I tend to be a completest. There are some I couldn't even finish (Necessary Evil being one of them) but I have them all lined up on my bookcase for no other reason than to say I have all his films. I shall in due course seek therapy for this.

Eth

Guest teedub

LOL! I have self-prescribed therapy. After watching two bad movies in a row, I always watch at least two Millennium eps. Frank is my savior from B-movie hell.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sidewinder

Although I bought Antibody because I couldn't rent it anywhere. So bad it made my teeth hurt! But Lance was cute!

Sorry for replying on an old topic without having news on The Killing Time but I just read this comment here about Antibody. And I have to say: yes, the movie's plot may be stupid, the effects cheap etc. but: Lance was a real fun to watch in this! He a) played the good guy/hero-part, b) gets the girl and c) had all the good oneliners. I could go on for a while but I think you get the picture. :biggrin:

I love it when he gets the chance to be funny in a movie. It's a rare thing.

It sure is a rare thing and I know Lance has spoken about wanting to do more comedy as it's something he rarely gets the chance to do. I think "Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense" is evidence enough of his superb comic timing.

This is probably old news by now but if you head on over to IconsOfFright they have archived news of an unrealised comedy project that was written for Lance Henriksen that didn't get made. It sounds an intriguing idea which was essentially a low-budget short film script, possibly internet based, that focused on Lance Henriksen using 'The Terminator' to chat up women. You can get an idea of what it's all about here.

Eth

Guest Sidewinder

This is probably old news by now but if you head on over to IconsOfFright they have archived news of an unrealised comedy project that was written for Lance Henriksen that didn't get made. It sounds an intriguing idea which was essentially a low-budget short film script, possibly internet based, that focused on Lance Henriksen using 'The Terminator' to chat up women. You can get an idea of what it's all about here.

Eth

Thanks a lot for the link. I never heard about this before. Just read most of the script and it has its moments. But I admit that I see why Lance didn't called back. Would have been fun to watch anyway.