Lance Henriksen - Man Of The Millennium

Rate this topic

Hi folks,

Another article available for you enjoyment. This time it's the great man himself, Lance Herniksen, talking about the show in the Official X-Files Magazine. A great read. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

I'm still looking for the third part of Darin's interview folks, I haven't forgotten.

Eth

post-1185-040446000 1276521453_thumb.jpg

post-1185-030927100 1276521681_thumb.jpg

post-1185-012155400 1276521791_thumb.jpg

post-1185-027047500 1276521900_thumb.jpg

Guest teedub

Is this an old article or a new? I'm on my iPhone right now and can't really see.

Thanks for posting! More rep points for you!

It's an old article teedub. From what I recall it was written after the cancellation of the show. I recall he talked about the possibility of returning to episodic television amongst other things.

@lilblackgirl, I'd love to transcribe it but I genuinely don't have much time at the moment. What I would do is click the images, right click and save them to your hardrive and then you can resize them if you wish or view it in windows picture gallery and you can zoom in or out to find a comfortable view, that's what I do. I wanted to upload them 'as is' so people had the articles complete with the images rather than just the transcript.

Is that of any help to you?

Eth

Actually, you click on the small images, then a gigantic sized picture pops up. After that has loaded up, go to the lower-right corner and press the save button and another tab should present you with a JPEG picture that will load up and then you can right-click on that picture and save image as, and find a good spot for your file, like your desktop for easy access.

Repeat...and rinse... ;)

Thanks Mark.

...and an Official X-Files Magazine...? :O Really!? Why...?

LOST, why didn't you do that!? Make some more money...

• Like 1

Lost did do that Josef, I have quite a few copies of it. Where there's a dollar there's Lost.

If you head on over here you can find a whole heap of articles from the magazine. If you are a fan of The X-Files it makes for great reading.

Eth

Actually, you click on the small images, then a gigantic sized picture pops up. After that has loaded up, go to the lower-right corner and press the save button and another tab should present you with a JPEG picture that will load up and then you can right-click on that picture and save image as, and find a good spot for your file, like your desktop for easy access.

Repeat...and rinse... ;)

Thanks Josef, I sure appreciate knowing this. You're great.:notworthy::ouroborous:

Hi Nut :hiya:

Once the image has loaded you should be able to rick click it and save it that way. I am using the Opera browser and it works fine for me.

Let me know if that works for you.

Eth

I use Firefox, and when I right-click on the thumbnail after it has loaded up in all its glory, I can only see a save (web) page as, and that I do not want.

I do see a save and a close button which is, I believe, part of the design of the site.

You have to scroll the picture to the lower-right corner of the image, and below the picture should be a save button (which opens another tab with the JPEG picture which you can right-click and save picture as) and below that is a close button (which brings you back to the thread).

Lets say you're trying to download the second picture, where the article actually starts, you want to go to where you can see what number the page of the article is in the lower-right corner of the image.

And below the image should be the save/close buttons, all around the image is gray.