Lance Henriksen - Man Of The Millennium

Rate this topic

Yeah it does save that big Darlene but you can resize it or zoom out when your viewing it on your PC. I'm just going to have a look at this in Internet Explorer to see what the issue is. Be right back. :thumbsup:

Hmmm. The images do not even display in a reduced size for me in Internet Explorer. Instead I view them as links which is, in some ways, easier as all you have to do is right click the links and save them the your PC.

All I can do is iterate what Josef suggested. When the image loads you should be able to scroll to the bottom right hand corner of the image and you should see two options: one to close the image and one to save it.

I have a cunning plan. :whistling: Did you download the program that would allow you extract .rar files download. I could upload it to as an archive for which would bypass whatever problems Internet Explorer is having viewing the files?

Let me know and I'll do that right away.

Eth