Hey Hey!

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek

Guest LauraKrycek

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm alive and well. I've been working in Auburn, New York this summer at the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse, and I've been hella busy. But school starts next Wednesday (eep!), so things will be more chill after that (hah, who woulda thought that school would be easier?). I haven't had very good internet access this summer, or I would've been around more. I know, all the people who have joined lately are probably like "Who is this weirdo?" :angry::tongue: I hope everyone's well. Still dreaming of the MM DVDs... maybe I'll be able to get them. I told my mom she should get them for me for Christmas, to which she said no, and when I told her I'd get her the Northern Exposure DVDs in exchange, she said "Well, why don't you buy yourself the MM DVDs, and I'll buy myself the Northern Exposure DVDs, and we'll call it even?" No fun. But hopefully I'll be able to get them! I'm just focusing right now on being able to pay my term bills for my LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL, buy art supplies for the classes I'm going to be taking, and buying myself a spinning wheel, because I *still* want one SO bad. GAH. Well, now that my brief-yet-lengthy spill has happened... I gotta run. *Tons* to do today in preparation for leaving Sunday morning (flight at 7AM, which means that after strike Sat. night, which'll probably be over by 2 or 3 AM, I'm just going to stay up until checkout\airport shuttle at 5). I'm going to try to start coming here again after school starts back... everyone bug me on AIM and make me! It's the only way, really, and send me encouraging e-mails. Later!

The semi-absent(minded) Laura

When did Lara Means marry Alex Krycek?  Hes dead, plus Lara is suppose to be locked away in a mental asylum. Whats going on?! i am confused :grin2:  :rofl:  :smokin:  :p

Hey....I get dibbs on Alex! :tongue: No-wait....I'm engaged....LOL! :gaba:

Laura....so glad to hear from you after all this time...And even glader that you're doing so well! Thanks for dropping in to say "Hi!" :hi-big:

Don't know why the Hi emoticon does that weird flashing thing.... :arghhh-big:

Take care, and drop in when you have the chance!

Guest LauraKrycek
When did Lara Means marry Alex Krycek?  Hes dead, plus Lara is suppose to be locked away in a mental asylum. Whats going on?! i am confused :grin2:  :rofl:  :smokin:  :p

Neither are dead or crazy! Just maybe a little... *confused*. And he didn't marry Lara Means, he married Laura E. Jordan in early 1999, and they're living in a beautiful house on a beach with their puppies Snuffles and OshKosh and their 2.5 beautiful children. :tongue:

Back safe in Berea, and started classes today... blah! Nah, it's okay. It's going to be a good year. But for right now, I have a little more internet time, so hopefully I'll be around more. Ciao!

Neither are dead or crazy!  Just maybe a little... *confused*.  And he didn't marry Lara Means, he married Laura E. Jordan in early 1999, and they're living in a beautiful house on a beach with their puppies Snuffles and OshKosh and their 2.5 beautiful children. :tongue:

:rofl::rofl:

:kissypoo::kissing:

:tongue::gaba:

:laugh_big::wink_big:

.........just please, Laura.......PLEASE!! ...say that you'll be a regular again now that you last year-(HOOO-RAY!-LOL)-of college has started. We moderators and older members severely miss your enigmatic presence on this here board! :makingeyes:

~pure, clean, countless mountain streams of PEACE,

se7en :ouro::smokin: