THE BOOK

Rate this topic

BEER----> I just read on wikipediaa that there is a book coming out this year (2012( about 'MillenniuM' the TV series. Lance, Britinny and others are contributing along with Dixon of 'The Fourth Horsemen'. Does anyone know if this is true or false? What a prize it would be, if true.

BELCH

• Like 1

Guest teedub

It's a Back To Frank Black publication. I'm sure there is plenty of news about it on that website.

• Elders (Moderators)

I would think that a significant proportion of material in the book would be the material already published on the website. But in book form that material would be easier to read for those who haven't already downloaded it.

Beer: Some people prefer being part of the community of the board here, and some people prefer working on that website. Two different things, with not a lot of overlap for a long time.

I would think that a significant proportion of material in the book would be the material already published on the website. But in book form that material would be easier to read for those who haven't already downloaded it.

Beer: Some people prefer being part of the community of the board here, and some people prefer working on that website. Two different things, with not a lot of overlap for a long time.

BEER-----> OK, say hi to him for me. I guess I could just email him.

BELCH

• 7 months later...

Hey there, folks. I just spotted this thread, and whilst it's old news now that the book is out, I figured I could confirm and deny a few details for those that might be interested. There's no written material included in the book that has been previously published over on the Back to Frank Black website. Many of the podcast interviews have been re-interpreted into a series of interviews, but these will read completely differently to how you'd hear them on the podcasts themselves. Added to that there are a number of original essays exploring many aspects of the series, from the likes of Joe Maddrey, Brittany Tiplady, and Dixon himself, with whom I co-edited the volume. There is indeed more over at Back to Frank Black, plus you can read much more in the press release and from the book's page at Fourth Horseman Press, from where you can order a copy, too! It's also worth noting that all profits from the book are going to charity.

Last but not least, I can attest that Dixon is very much alive and well, and send his regards to one and all! It goes without saying that both of us had our heads down working on the book for a number of months, indulging in and celebrating all things Millennium, plus you'll still find the Millennial Abyss online and with a few recent updates to boot.