MLM List of Questions to Answer

Rate this topic

Prayer stick was in Single blade of grass. Found in the dig site. Lines on it, phases of the moon.

Yeah, the prayer stick got screen time in SBoG, but I vaguely remember a prayerstick mentioned before. I could be wrong though.

Okay, I have a new one.

6. What shows could you tie in with Millenium if you´d evolve it further?

Hehe, I just imagined Jordan and her old man doing a supernatural profiling similar to Jordan Cavanaugh and her father :-)

Alkmaion, I think Frank running into Sam and Dean (Supernatural) would make an awesome Pt. 1 and 2 at the least. Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, and who knows who else, could resurrection Catherine. But not as a zombie like The X-files botched up their episode with Frank battling zombie FBI agents.

Seesthru, I completely forgot about the video game. I'm sure Brian Roedecker didn't hack it.

I have got to know who that mysterious caller is.

Roedecker wasn't into the end of the earth stuff. He was so anti-millennium that he was probably their most trusted employee! LOL He was a happy go lucky guy, just making his wage and playing with the best toys, all so he could continue being happy go lucky. At least he only got fired, and not killed off!

No, I'm thinking millennium group hacked the game witht eh virus but how they got it into Jordan's hands... hmmmm

I think Frank Black could pop right into many different shows. They could have him on Criminal minds, supernatural, elementary, any show like that.... ANd he could even be popping up in many differnt comedies too for that matter! Where's waldo? Nah, where's Frank Black?

Don't know if a prayer stick was mentioned before.... There were all sorts of religous icons and representations in that show though. I'd not be surprised.

Supernatural has its own kind of humor, and it is my first choice for Frank.

Continuum would be interesting since it's about time travel.

OMG, what if Frank Black showed up on Grimm, or The Walking Dead...LOL, what a trip that would be.

Guest Sinestro

I have been watching a lot of the Law and Orders recently. Given the fact that Det. Munch appeared on the X-Files and that Frank did, too, they share the same fictional universe. Also given Frank's history in profiling violent, sexual crimes, I think it would be kind of nice to see him pop up as a consultant to the SVU detectives. Maybe something linked to a cult? I don't know. Yes MM and X-Files are more supernatural than L&O, but Frank Black's background fits the bill for a minor guest spot. It would certainly bring more people back in the fold of re-visiting MM or watching it for the first time.

As far as Frank Black showing up on TWD- neat idea but I think it'd be a harder fit.....unless they tie TWD's story into the MM episode of X-Files. That could be awesome if they could do it in a way where people who have no idea who Frank was/is would accept his presence. It would drive the final nail in the coffin for any MM future, as slim as it is.

I haven't seen season 9 of Supernatural yet, so I don't know of they have shown "God" on there yet, but if they ever do, I think Lance should play Him.

Perhaps you could throw 'Alcatraz' into the Millenium group mix, the group the driving force behind the experiments? Just an idea, I didn´t like the series actually...

Hm, 'what if'(I use this words often :-) ) Max Black was an unknown grandchild of Frank´s brother(the one mentioned only once) and the reason she let stay Caroline in her apartment was that she saw a gruel vision of Caroline´s death on the subway in episode 1? Yep, Max has the 'gift'....ah, yes, that would be a 2 Broke Girls Crossover

Yeah Alkmaion, Alcatraz started out interesting, but wasn't a keeper. The concept was good, but they just left too much hanging all the time.

Sinestro, Lance playing God in Supernatural, OMG, what a thought. He was definitely a higher authority in Aliens.

You're right about TWD, unless Lance appeared as a completely different character. I honestly don't believe Frank Black could survive all the visions he'd have in TWD.

Law and Order would be a good fit for Frank. Also, I was thinking that Person of Interest might be a good series for him too.