MLM List of Questions to Answer

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

I just might do that. I have to watch the newer episodes of Svu, then from there create a foundation for Frank's involvement. I love the idea of having Lucy Butler as the mastermind behind some sort of cult-like abductions maybe based in prostitution. She would use an alias, of course. Perhaps Frank is aiding the feds because he KNOWS it's Lucy.

I would not show any real suoernatural elements in the episode, just kind of allude to them. Like have an Svu detective make a quip saying that this woman (Lucy) isn't some sort of ghost/devil and then have Frank as straight laced as can be reply with something akin to you have no idea OR not say anytning at all, just give a cold look indicating they do not know what they are dealing with.

In the end, I'd have to let Lucy escape without a trace, of course, but no one knows how she did it.

I would also like Det. Amaro to be the one who senses that she isn't human, but never actually say it. He is portrayed as a pretty decent Catholic on the show.

Finally, I would air this aroud Halloween. You can't be too heavy handed with the spooky stuff for this kind of show, but in the world of network and cable tv having ghost/monsters running all their shows, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

You've actually already got it started with your post here. Put it on a document, separate the ideas, add, and tweak. It would be a rough draft, but a start. That's the way I write something, and you're writing suggestions, not a dialog. Blessing to you.

• 8 months later...