millennium fan

BOOM BOOM and hello to CatherineBlack! :thumbsup:

Im still overwhelmed how this show influenced peolpe around the world, that we still get new members after such a long time!
How did you get here? Was your memory refreshed by the Millennium Comics that were just released or have you just never forgotten about the show?

However, im glad a new member joined us and im looking forward to your contributions. :hiya:

• Like 2

BOOM BOOM and hello to CatherineBlack! :thumbsup:

Im still overwhelmed how this show influenced peolpe around the world, that we still get new members after such a long time!
How did you get here? Was your memory refreshed by the Millennium Comics that were just released or have you just never forgotten about the show?

However, im glad a new member joined us and im looking forward to your contributions. :hiya:

Oh...I think I'm responsible for that. I've been re-posting my old Millennium music videos over at the Facebook Millennium Group page and sometimes point people to TIWWA. Note that I haven't uploaded them all since the videos have almost reached the number 50...which will happen with the next one. 

Long time since I logged in here, might stop by weekly or so now that I'm back in the music video editing again...for now.

Cheers from Iceland and don't be dark.

- Jósef

Edited by ty7du
  • Like 4

Oh...I think I'm responsible for that. I've been re-posting my old Millennium music videos over at the Facebook Millennium Group page and sometimes point people to TIWWA. Note that I haven't uploaded them all since the videos have almost reached the number 50...which will happen with the next one. 

Long time since I logged in here, might stop by weekly or so now that I'm back in the music video editing again...for now.

Cheers from Iceland and don't be dark.

- Jósef

Josef, I sure am glad to hear you will be back at least weekly.  You really have been missed.

You could start a new thread and begin posting your music every week like SadEyes does with Mark Snow's music, "Snow Files of the Week."

https://www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/topic/25780-snow-files-of-the-week/

• Like 1