By The Numbers: 11

Rate this topic

Guest Snapper

Pick your favorite  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Unlike the number 10 vote this one was very easy for me: "Collateral Damage" is the best of those three episodes by far. Although I don't care much about this whole group conspiracy arc of season 3 here it worked extremely well. At least they tried to explain why the group was involved in this Marburg virus business. To use it as a biological weapon seemed very plausible to me. The only real flaw was the way the illness was portrayed here. But I guess you can't create a real drama with this if the infected dies within seconds.

"Goodbye Charlie" is a fine episode especially as it shows the first real Frank/Lara interaction of season 2. Kiley is a great character and Tucker Smallwood brings him to life perfectly. In fact he acts so well that you can ignore some major plot holes. The worst part is the open ending, they shouldn't have let him escape without a clue who he really was. It's typical for season 2 (an in "The Mikado" it works perfectly), but here it's just maddening.

I don't like "Weeds" very much although CCH Pounder returns as Cheryl Andrews (one of my favourite characters in the series). This episode is quite boring and to tell the story as a whodunnit doesn't really work. There must be many deleted scenes as the novel features many explanations that are missing in the episode itself. (Where is all the blood coming from? How does Petey get to know what he gets to know?) This one could have been a lot better, one of the low points in season 1.

Yep, I guess all that I'll hafta do after this is simply run off a carbon copy of Mr. Cox's comments :bigsmile:

Seriously though, I REALLY liked 'Collateral Damage', not so much that the story was great, which it was, and it was pretty intense, but mainly because I LOVED the scenes between Frank and Peter; FINALLY, all this 'animosity' nonsense was being pushed to the side. I have mentioned this is an earlier post a while back, but the scene where Peter is in tears and is asking Frank for help was very beautifully done, and a MOST welcome turn of events in their relationship.

• 1 month later...
Guest Janset

I'm very suprised by the votes here. I didn't know that Collateral damage was so popular. By the way I prefer Goodbye Charlie. I love when Frank and Lara work together :ouro:

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...