Lance Henriksen: Bad Guy Or Good Guy?

Rate this topic

Guest Rick05

Do you think he is best as a Bad Guy or a Good guy?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The man has been DEAD for almost 8 years... at most he may be a bit moldy but Scary??? :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come now, there are many definitions of scary. I'm thinking an insane, yet creative psychopath. A dude with a gun isn't scary in a truly psychological way, he's just a dude with a gun. Plus, all we have to do is work some mojo on Mr. Mitchum and voila, instant undead. Who ain't gonna pee their pants at a shambling skeleton? :fool:

Come now, there are many definitions of scary. I'm thinking an insane, yet creative psychopath. A dude with a gun isn't scary in a truly psychological way, he's just a dude with a gun. Plus, all we have to do is work some mojo on Mr. Mitchum and voila, instant undead. Who ain't gonna pee their pants at a shambling skeleton?  :fool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: I will have my depends standing by and look forward to seeing him rise again !! :fool:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
This is virtually impossible to call. If someone held a gun to my head, I'd lean towards bad guy, but my favorite role of his is still Frank Black. I guess it just

depends on the material, but he can play almost anything.

I've got the gun...

I'll be over in a minute... :death:

BTW, I like your screen name and avatar!

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
:rofl: I will have my depends standing by and look forward to seeing him rise again !! :fool:

Okay..., 'Depends' and 'Walking Dead Guys'...

You're bordering very dangerously on 'Joe's B*ttcrack' territory, and you saw the way 'The Old Man' tossed us out on that one...

Talk about a SCARY BRITISH GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

I'm sorry...! I'm sorry...! I didn't meant it, honest!!! :notworthy: