Lance Henriksen: Bad Guy Or Good Guy?

Rate this topic

Guest Rick05

Do you think he is best as a Bad Guy or a Good guy?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Rick05

I think he is best as The bad guy.....He makes the movies entertaining....although he is alright as the good guy too!

Guest SouthernCelt

I have to go with bad guy too, mainly because I think it allows him to show more of his acting range and capabilities. :clapping:

Guest blondton13

I'd have to say good guy, because I hold him on a pedastal in my head. :gaba: He plays a good bad guy, but like Clint Eastwood, I prefer to see him in roles that I find "good" in some way.

I'd have to say good guy, because I hold him on a pedastal in my head. :gaba: He plays a good bad guy, but like Clint Eastwood, I prefer to see him in roles that I find "good" in some way.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Frank Black is almost like a quasi-pseudo Dirty Harry, minus the gun-toting mania.

He questions authority, in the way the group operates, especially in season two.

Though I suppose when he confronts those men outside his house at the end of Owls,

that's Eastwood-esque. "You must be looking for me....punk!" :tongue:

Guest blondton13
Frank Black is almost like a quasi-pseudo Dirty Harry, minus the gun-toting mania.

He questions authority, in the way the group operates, especially in season two.

Though I suppose when he confronts those men outside his house at the end of Owls,

that's Eastwood-esque. "You must be looking for me....punk!" :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen to that!!! :clapping:

Well...1st you asked which we liked him as best...then which we thought he was best at acting as.... So, hmmmm... I liked him best acting as the good guy. Frank Black.... "Father" in that movie "No Escape". But, he IS realy good as a bad guy, too. The evil guy on The Omen, and that part he had on Harsh Realm were my personal favorites as playing the bad guy.

Still...nothing beats Frank! :frank_black:

• 2 weeks later...