My First Millennium Wallpaper

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Guest zombieromero

Here it is, my first Millennium wallpaper. Feel free to criticise lol!

edit: Changed the Millennium font to be more legible.

post-854-1120748948_thumb.jpg

Edited by zombieromero

Guest lonegungrrly1121

pretty cool...!! i love the colour :clapping:

i'm inspired to try one actually. i've only ever done collages and banners and silly little things... hhmmm *thinks of theme..*

Guest zombieromero

Thanks lonegungrrly1121 I appeciate the repsonse.

I am not a master at photo editing or anything, but I find that once you get started you can have a lot of fun.

:ouro:

Guest lonegungrrly1121

how was that for a quick-fire burst of inspiration?? i completely agree, photo editing is great fun! I thought i had lost interest, but i had just not found the right topic. MM is filling a void... lol keep them coming! I find collages and wallpaper fascinating, it's great to see visual representations of the show through fan's art.

and post them in the gallery! the gallery on here has become my second home :d more people should use it!

post-1156-1120754278_thumb.jpg

Guest zombieromero

Nice collage! :clapping:

I think I'll make some more over the next few days, I enjoy creating graphics.

Well, Zombie... I just changed my wallpaper to the one you made!... If that means anything to you! (and will next change it to the one you made, lonegun)

I wish I knew how to make things like that. But I think you need software that I don't have. (& techno-know-how that I don't have either! :doh::aolhell: )

Guest zombieromero

Thank you Raven Wolf! :clapping:

I only really got into graphic editing about a month ago and I am ecstatic that someone likes the thing I made to use it as their background.

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Well, Zombie... I just changed my wallpaper to the one you made!... If that means anything to you!  (and will next change it to the one you made, lonegun)

I wish I knew how to make things like that.  But I think you need software that I don't have.  (& techno-know-how that I don't have either!  :doh:  :aolhell: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

woo! something i made might be on someones desktop... thats crazy lol thanks :clapping: