Premiere Of Millennium Apocalypse

Rate this topic

MovieMaker

The end credit song is called "Whats your addiction" written by Joe warren and performed by Parachute from the album Planet Croissant, he is a hell of a nice guy and he gave us access to all of his bands music, thanks to someone from here at TIWWA that contacted me and said he may now a song that might fit and that was whats your addiction, I thought it was perefect. Other music on the show can be found here: https://www.millennium-apocalypse.digitalsh...s.com/audio.htm

Have fun and it makes us all so happy people seem to really be enjoying MA.

-MM

Hey all!

Episode 3: Initiation is now up for your veiwing pleasure.

We like to hear from you all so remember to post on our message board and feed our egos...or...destroy them. Just kidding...

I'm pleased to say this is the first episode in which T.I.W.W.A.'s Ravenwolf appears, she plays Julia Grayson, one of the Millennium Groups members.

Hope you enjoy it and look for some new extras to be posted for episode 3 next week.

And to all of you wonderfull people that donated to Digital Shadow Films, we thank you so much and those of you that did so in time to receive the first episode on DVD, well guess what? Episode One has been shipped out as of yesterday, it is loaded with bonus material so we hope you enjoy it and it makes a decent subsitute for the difference in the DVD version of the episode compaired to the aired internet version.

Also just to let you know, two DSF short films are included on the DVD, including "Changes" which has recently been accepted into the Alameda International Film Festival and Shoni Alysse Cooks first film with DSF.

Enjoy!

Take care.

-Jason