Lance Article On Mm Movie

Rate this topic

Libby

Guest Sanitarium

I'd even be happy with a straight to video release, anything. I just want to see Frank Black back in action.

Unfortunately, I don't think MM is as popular as Fox would like it to be to get a movie rolling. They'd definitely get another X-Files movie going before MM. I know it's more popular in Europe then it is in the US and they certainly wouldn't want to lose money on it if US audiences didn't go see it.

Does anyone know where you can find out how the DVD sales have been? I've searched a few times but haven't been able to find out. I'd say if they've been good then Fox knows there's a fan base. DVDs are what brought Family Guy back.

in the season 3 interviews, lance says that he knows he's made a lot of movies, but the fact that this one hasn't been done, HAUNTS him.

wow.

that's powerful.

i have no idea of dvd sales; you could check major retailors for info and then add...?

surely there's something slightly more scientific.

:cry:

- nothing, crying about not having s3 dvds yet and not being at home

Guest canadian girl

Lance's enthusiasm is great. I would take anything. A big screen release, made for tv or straight to video. Hopefully Lance will keep pushing!

I've got lots of things to hope for...........also praying for Joss Whedon to make some made for tv Buffyverse movies. A girl can hope, can't she?