Lance Article On Mm Movie

Rate this topic

Libby

Guest noonien soong

I totally agree with him about the X-Files Episode. That was just lame.

I really hope this movie will see the day. Lance Henriksen has a great mentality to the series, and there deffinetly needs to be a closure. A movie could give us what Fox wouldnt let us have.

I am positive that if Frank Black walked up to the executive office at Fox, and looked around, he would see demons everywhere. :bigsmile:

I remember to have seen a pertition on this website also. I think it is a great idea to let people know, just how many fans there was of this show. So keep it up. :wink:

Guest betweenthelines

Eh, I enjoyed it as an X-File but that episode didn't really do much in terms of resolving anything.

I also would like to see a movie. I think it would do relatively well, even if most of the filmgoers weren't aware of the show.

Eh, I enjoyed it as an X-File but that episode didn't really do much in terms of resolving anything.

I also would like to see a movie. I think it would do relatively well, even if most of the filmgoers weren't aware of the show.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said! :clapping::ouro:

Guest fledgling666

in the season 3 interviews, lance says that he knows he's made a lot of movies, but the fact that this one hasn't been done, HAUNTS him.

This is my first post here, so I'll introduce myself a bit. About six months ago, I remembered the show Millennium. I remembered that I watched it, liked it, but couldn't recall a single epsiode! I had Netflix and decided to rent the series, and I am glad that I did. It's too bad there aren't many shows at there that reach the quality Millennium reached.

I've watched the X-Files for years, and have been a fan. I still love the X-Files, but after watching Millennium and X-Files back to back, it's clear that Millennium has a much higher quality than X-Files as whole. Perhaps it's just that Millennium was more serious (ok... there's exceptions to this, but all and all)... I don't know. There was a different focus, and it was nice to have that.